• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sparkle x

Albie - my little fighter

Albie has been very poorly for a while now and today i had to let him go to the bridge. Albie run pain free through the grass with your two girlfriends, Lottie who you was bonded with when i adopted you and Phoebe who you was bonded with when Lottie passed away and sadly you ended up alone when...
  2. Sparkle x

Rabbit Savvy vet, West Yorkshire

Found out today my rabbit vet is leaving and her replacement isnt really glued up on bunnies, im panicing now, as i currently have a poorly bunny. Im looking for a Vet with good rabbit knowledge and not too far from Huddersfield/Brighouse/Leeds area. :wave:
  3. Sparkle x

Albies snuffles/weighloss; Updated started injections

I had Albie to the Vets today. His Snuffles has flared up this week quite badly. His nose/face/paws are wet and sticky. He's also had an odour to him and has been producing sticky poos (more than normal) Vet said he's obviously stressed, recently loosing his partner (who used to help groom him)...
  4. Sparkle x

Can someone explain Myxi related

Why can vaccinated bunnies still get full blown Myxi? This doesnt seem right, surely were vaccinating to prevent it so why are they getting it full blown? I always understood it as vaccinated rabbits would get the nodular form? Maybe i need more of an understanding....... Theres so many cases...
  5. Sparkle x

Pellets? Too many?

6. Sparkle x

Foraging? Blackberries/raspberry leaves? fruit?

Went out picking some dandelions and noticed a blackberrie/raspberry plant, not sure it has both on anyways, can the buns have the leaves? as its masssssssssssssssive. :oops: as i dont really know what im talking about :lol:
  7. Sparkle x

Leaftlets for potential new owners

next door are wanting some bunnies, mums told them to come and chat to me, does anyone know where i can get leaflets and actual information to hand them along with my advice :wave:
  8. Sparkle x

Little Ben is poorly :( u/d Much better :D

Hes refusing pellets, veg and treats would appear he has tummy ache. Started his meds this morning, fingers and paws crossed he picks up.
  9. Sparkle x

My pony <3

My pony :) Deleted.
  10. Sparkle x

Tiffany and Bo, Oscar and Preston

More of my bunnies.. Tiffany and Bo Oscar and Preston :love:
  11. Sparkle x

Ben, Ruby, Phoebe and Albie

My buns as i havent posted in a while Ben Ruby Phoebe and Albie :love:
  12. Sparkle x

Meg

We got Meg when she was 2years old, we lost her at 11years old. She was my 'childhood' dog i remember the day we went to see her and the day she came home to us. She was such a loyal, loving dog, even right to the very end she never stopped giving her paw. Megs age caught up with her and she had...
  13. Sparkle x

Excessive drinking? Help

Phoebe and Albie get through two bowls of water a day. Is this alot compared to some? As my other bunnies dont drink anywhere near this much. Also sometimes if i fill it before bed, its empty in the morning :?
  14. Sparkle x

New Hutch/Run Progress :D

So i finally ordered the new hutch/run :D The only adjustment was to the ramp, it didnt sit right. Just need to add bolts now and another coat of paint.
  15. Sparkle x

Eating vibes for Phoebe U/D she's fine :D

Can i have eating vibes for my girl Phoebe :( :(
  16. Sparkle x

Run ideas, where?

Where do people buy there runs from? Ive searched websites, searched on ebay and just cant find any :(
  17. Sparkle x

Couple of my boys

Little Ben Oscar
  18. Sparkle x

Little Ben is poorly :( Yeeey, hes eating!!!!

He's been treated for stasis, he's nibbled some hay, but showing absolutely no interest in food/treats/grass/veg :(
  19. Sparkle x

Tesco; selling large foam mats, £7.50

Also wanted to share that Tesco are selling the large foam mats for £7.50. Great for bunnies with sore hocks! :D
  20. Sparkle x

The Range, SS for £3.49, 3KG bag!

Just wanted to share The Range are selling SS for £3.49 per 3KG bag. Ive been paying £3.85 per 1.5KG bag, so thought this was a bargain!
Back