• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. biscuitblossom

what makes a mummy bunny bite its babies ears off?

Is it stress or something ?
  2. biscuitblossom

horse chestnut tree leaves

Are these safe for rabbits or not? The wind is blowing new leaves off the tree at the bottom of my garden and they're everywhere .
  3. biscuitblossom

I think I'm giving up on a bond..

I don't think I've ever had a failed bonding before ,apart from a trio that broke down, but I've been trying to bond Bonnie with Toffee and after 3 days I think I'll callit a day. Toffee seems to have been scared witless the whole time but yesterday I thought they had calmed down ,less...
  4. biscuitblossom

so much thumping!!!!

From such a little bunny! I'm bonding Bonnie and Toffee.....Toffee is a teeny little lionhead ,Bonnie is much bigger than him, and he thumps louder than anybun I've ever heard!! :shock: Bonnie couldn't careless tbh ,shes happily munching hay , Toffee really reminds me of Thumper in the disney...
  5. biscuitblossom

Equilage timothy and rye

http://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/horse-forage/pid18539/cid642/equilage-timothy-38-ryegrass.asp?source=webgains&siteid=105468&utm_source=webgains&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=webgains_aff_id44564 Is this any good for bunnies?????
  6. biscuitblossom

Kevin and Dlesel

Both of you went far too quickly without any real warning. Sleeptight my handsome boys and if I did something wrong I'm so sorry.x
  7. biscuitblossom

am I doing something wrong?

I've just found Diesel dead , 2 bunnies in 3 days :cry:
  8. biscuitblossom

Kevin :(

Just died in my arms before I could get him to a vet :cry:
  9. biscuitblossom

advice needed pls!

At the moment I have Doris indoors as she is long term poorly, yesterday I also had to bring Cinders in as she wasn't eating much,shes a bit skinny and has been for a while for no obvious reason, now my question is this..... If I keep Cinders indoors while its so cold outside how long will it...
  10. biscuitblossom

Theres gratitude for you!

Just cleaned out Doris's crate. I picked her up to put her on her quilted cover outside the crate so I could clean her out and what did she do?? Pee'd all over my leg :roll: Thanks Doris!
  11. biscuitblossom

EC/Headtilt treatment question

Someone at work has a bunny who is being treated for EC by (IMO) a non rabbit savvy vet. The bunny's owner has tried to tell me what meds its having but is a bit clueless herself about it all, apparently the bunny is being given 'something for the worms ' which begins with L ....any ideas...
  12. biscuitblossom

Could I have some more vibes for Doris please?

Doris is still being treated for possible EC ,she has a 90 degree head tilt and doesn't seem to be improving :( Been to the vets again this morning and shes had more steroids, shes still having panacur,metaclopromide and baytril . She is eating but continues to lose weight ,Doris is a frenchie...
  13. biscuitblossom

Doris 'on the wonk'

Here she is ,my lovely Doris with her headtilt. Shes not really any better ,moving around seems to be more difficult if anything . Back to the vets on friday morning.
  14. biscuitblossom

people with headtilt bunnies

I'm curious as to how they manage with a permanent headtilt. Doris has almost finished a 28 day course of panacur for EC. The headtilt she had on diagnosis was very slight and hard to even see but she was very unsteady on her legs,no rolling ,just a kind of side to side wobble. A couple of...
  15. biscuitblossom

Update on Doris

Doris has been to the vets and has suspected EC ,shes started panacur and antibiotics in case of ear infection (one ear was a bit waxy and red ) she also had steroids and gut meds. Shes lost 10% of her body weight (only been eating when I take food right up to her) , vet thinks she has a...
  16. biscuitblossom

EC question

Does it always present with head tilt?
  17. biscuitblossom

opinions re Doris U/d bonding started

Doris is still in mega sulk mode after losing Jack 2 days ago. Should I try and bond her with her brothers,Kevin and Perry, today or give her some more time?
  18. biscuitblossom

Worried about Doris...Question Post 8

Doris was Jack's partner (he was pts yesterday), shes hardly eaten since he went. She saw the body but completely ignored it ,I really think shes pining. Jack was her 2nd partner in the space of a year,she used to live with Jeff ,he died inexplicably in summer last year.
  19. biscuitblossom

Just bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

I was thinking last night ,after having had Jack PTS, I've had 4 bunnies with jaw abcesses over the past 2 years. Is there anything I could have done to prevent them or have I just been unlucky? One of the bunnies was a dental bun and had lots of problems in that respect so I can almost reason...
  20. biscuitblossom

Jack

The bunny who started my RU days had to be PTS this evening. He had an abcess behind his eye and another on his jaw ,one had lead to other we think. Can't write much now through the tears but I shall miss my lovely gentle boy so much.:cry: Sleeptight my little Cracker Jack xxxx
Back