• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. areia

my soppy sausage ( dutch fix )

i love my ole boy such a tender careing bunny ok ive just stuck this link on another thread but i wanted everyyyyone to see it :lol: just cuz i loves him muchly :love::love: biggles with caroline
  2. areia

am sittin on me nutz

my brother is busy uploading piccies of old im about 7/8 years old here i didnt have any piccies of my harry until now :love: though id stick in a cute piccie of my piggies lucy and sally too such good cute lil piggie they were:love: there hutch was hugeeeeeeeeeeeee built by grandad
  3. areia

caroline meets ameila

first contact My most tempremental bun is the only bun who takes an interest in her, be it obviously cautious. my buns mainly ignore and just run around her, funny how some things turn out, as she doesnt like my nephews she lunges at them. Im hoping to teach Amelia and also give her...
  4. areia

for those who have met me and my buns.....

can you guess who these 2 are ment to be ( and anyone else who hasnt met me but seen some piccies and wanna guess ) I will sort the date on m camera out taken today not in 07 :roll::lol:
  5. areia

if your pregnant get someone else ....

to cut your rabbits claws, my fingers are puffy they only just fit in the clippers OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFF 8 half months preggers 3 wrigglers one devious biter I now have 4 miffed bunies and a miffed boney wriggle bean in my tummy, who letting me know her discomfort big time * ouchy *...
  6. areia

Frosty

Its has taken a few days to actually put this up, as some know frosty was having a few problems and after an op, she seemed to be on the mend. After having her at mine under constant supervision, my big girl was just falling apart in front of my eyes, dispite her eating and drinking pooing...
  7. areia

panacur xeno critical care

I mostly get my panacur, from vet uk, now ive just looked up xeno, and critical care on vet uk i didnt realise it was that much :shock: and the pro biotics, can these get bought cheaper, or is this the going rate protexin pro fibre £11.64 xeno 450 £17.88 critical care £10.00 Panacur £3.82...
  8. areia

elizabeth cuz i luvs her. nesting ??? u/d vids

beth today has been nesting allllllllllllllllll day even docs had enough cage been open since i gotten up, but shes been out once, think shes making it for me :D:lol: Oh date are wrong on camera it is ment to be today :roll: piccies first i am uploading vids but for some reason a 30 second...
  9. areia

would anyone be interested in some willow ...

... as title says, mum has decided to realllllllllllly hack at the willow tree and wants rid of excess, i bought aload home tonight for which my buns are enjoying, :D just too much for my buns to eat, so im happy to share I'm happy to give it away, but would be nice if those interested would...
  10. areia

I seem not to only have one really clever bun

biggles bless him my ole boy, my first to start me on my way to bunny heaven. As some of you know nothing gets in the way of his tummy:lol: , well as carrie is cage agressive, if i dont feed quick enough its rip your arm off, or she will attack biggles, before he either took it or grunted and...
  11. areia

felt slight hope at vets ...

sitting waiting for frosty to have her check up, 4 calls booking for myxi jabs, now thats got to be slightly positive hasn't it :) It is only buns that have myxi jabs isnt it
  12. areia

frosty its neverending at mo :(

just under two weeks ago, was noticed her eyes seemed to be bulging, after an examination teeth ( slight burrs ) , eyes ( one eye had slight discharge ) weight, temp, heart, etc. and because she was still running around like a loon eating drinking fine, was thought best to wait and come back for...
  13. areia

spring fever, whos the boss

looking at some peoples bunnies getting frisky, more so this time of year, im asking which already bonded bunnies are more dominate at the mo, and displaying ( no sorry reminding there partners of there postition ) :lol: reading though seems its more boys, in my household the girls wear the...
  14. areia

rabbits and chinchillas any risks being together??

Pets at home today, me storming to find a superviser, did you know theres a chinchilla running around with your giant rew " oh yes they are freinds" " freinds!!!!" " yes the chinchilla escaped we found them sleeping together" :? " you going to sell them together?" ( i know stupid...
  15. areia

mummies boybuns daddy girlbuns

Just wanted to do a fun thread, ( and a poll if i can figure out how to do one ??? :? ) On If your are female hoomin and feel more attached to your bucks male hoomine, feel more attached to your does, or male =male female= female or mix depends on character Im not saying we love our buns...
  16. areia

rabbits dont just bite ......

they blimin pinch with it too carrie got me a good one last night on the fleshy bit down my thumb near my wrist, nice deep one too, got a nice briuse coming up as well, it feels like ive slamed somthing really hard on it doesnt look so bad now, but shes a nawty one to bite the hands that...
  17. areia

i swear elizebeth and i are gonna fall out ....

................. if she keeps ringing that darn bell:evil: ok ok this be our routine everynight goes like this and they all know when im getting ready for bed, I get up put kettle on, for my peppermint tea, drink the god awful iron stuff i have to take, * bell starts ringing * :roll: so i...
  18. areia

have major withdrawrals, I want to bond again

As some of you know I used to do bondings for ARC, under best teacher auntie Janice of course :D :p I feel at a slight loose end though while I have been round all the vets, pet shops etc putting up make mine chocolate posters and tried adviseing some who see that cute baby bun in pets at home...
Back