• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. areia

Cerys ~ 16th September 2011

binky free cerys :cry: hugs to you
  2. areia

Want to See 2 Unusual Dutchies?

i got all excited then ......... of course not for the fact you have taken yet another pair of buns of course ya know what im like but these two " dutchies " are veryyyyy cute :love:
  3. areia

How old and how do I, introduce a harness?

IMO never
  4. areia

Bald.

you dbl checked for mites, just thinking as you say its at base of the tail he could be plucking, but then as other have said could be just partof the moult my lot seem to be going through an never ending one at mo
  5. areia

Lils got a bit close.....more pics added

canz u seez any boogiezzz
  6. areia

Moaning neighbours!!

above advise really good as i have this prob, i recently changed Doc and Beths set up, Beth hated it as she didnt have a small area to hide in, I took the old cage out of the enclosure and just put trays in big mistake she went nuts, so enclosure is back in and covered at night even though...
  7. areia

gloria cummins 07/11/1936-15/07/2011

Rest in peace Gloria, hugs to you and your family
  8. areia

We've created a monster!!

im with skyO recovery stuff doesnt always need syringing i put mine on a saucer and leave it its not often ive had to syringe feed a bun same with panacur i stick that on a leaf they nom it :D got to love a bun with character
  9. areia

For Mattyp and other pig lovers.

:love: awwww i love wilbur
  10. areia

You may own pets at home bunny without knowing !

well i know one deffinatly isnt and one deffinatly is the others are a mix
  11. areia

what is this??! some kind of freaky worm??

:oops: sorry yes that is what i ment, Ive done it a few times, by accident of course, but they do live
  12. areia

what is this??! some kind of freaky worm??

looks to me like a normal worm thats been chopped in half * corrected * :oops:
  13. areia

OK, so I know it would be too small...

hate them my local pets at home had these a few years back, teeeeeeny and very exposed very glad they pulled them
  14. areia

Why would a rabbit start thumping for hours in the early hours of the morning?

around 4am seemed to be a prefered time in your area, from expeirence fliping nightmare though to be fair id rather a thumpy bun when theres danger about, frosty was fab at it, take 15 to 20 mins for the fox to show in the garden, but shed know there was onearound, its when they sit oin the...
  15. areia

Is it just me or do excel pellets stink?

i think they do make the poop smell as well tiz why i dnt use them anymore
  16. areia

UPDATE pt 33..Help " The 29 "

if for instance someone wanted to send some items, instead of money what would you like ?
  17. areia

Who wants to see piggies?? I have piggies!! Cute little piggies!!

they are very cute gorgeous fur why are you a wimp at cutting i htought the more often you trimmed them the further back the quick goes as it grows down as the nails get longer, yo leave it too long they will still be too long after getting cut if you know what i mean id pop to vet more...
  18. areia

Space Limited, But Doing my Best-U/D 2nd July Take 2

:shock: blimin ell woman stopppppppppppppp rest
  19. areia

Runing around my feet in circles!

hes in LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, they sometimes do this after de pluming just nice not to get sprayed on :lol:
Back