• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Does my bunny think i'm his g/friend???

Well my senior boy Charlie is having what could possibly be a mid life crisis :lol: He's not been well over the past 9 month and has had 2 jaw abcesses both of which were lanced off. First one appeared Oct 2007, then he had his teeth filed in Feb 2008 and then in April 08 had an abcess lanced...
  2. C

Help - Abcess Related

Hi everyone, Well my bun Charlie is 7 years old and since October 2007 has had a jaw abcess which are re-occurred 3 times! Unfortunately I hadn't caught it early enough first time so he was left with a boney lump permanently and in March he had 2 back molars removed which were the cause of the...
  3. C

Advice on Abcesses - What should I do?

I'm so confused as to what is best for my beautiful boy Charlie. He is a 7 year old Netherland Dwarf and has an awful re-occurring abcess under his chin brought on my an infected molar tooth. The first abcess occurred in October 2007 - I noticed one day that he had a tuft of fur which look...
Back