• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. fizz-bunny

Videos of Smudge

2. fizz-bunny

naughty bunny

Look what I found smudge doing when I go out of the shower! He was having such a good time :lol:
  3. fizz-bunny

Smudges new area

So Smudge is now a free range bunny, and this is his area to call his own, well the whole room is his really hehe
  4. fizz-bunny

This has made me really angry

This has made me really angry, they are selling this poor bun! because the children don't look after him, but then goes onto say that there is no cage because she has a baby bun!! What is wrong with these people. I feel so bad for him :(:(
  5. fizz-bunny

Bit worried

Hi I have noticed that Smudge has a large bald patch on one of his hind legs, well his foot actually, he does have a problem with his feet, he has slightly deformed toes, but he has been pulling at the fur and it is bald there now. He is in moult at the moment, had a check in his ears, nit...
  6. fizz-bunny

How much time do you spend with your rabbits

Hi I was just wondering how much time everyone spends with their rabbits. I have a house rabbit - he lives in my room free range! but has a cage (always open) I see him everyday, but sometimes (weekends) I do go over my boyfriends and maybe a couple of times a week, I see Smudge when I get...
  7. fizz-bunny

Dobson and Horrell Barley Rings

Hi I have just got a 15kg bag of these, do any of your buns like these, I read somewhere that they love them, Smudge has had a few, but he's not convinced yet? lol
  8. fizz-bunny

Rabbit Scenting under chin

Hey, I have noticed that smudge has a discoloured patch under his chin, I assume this is from scenting, but I am finding it difficult to clean (or get to) as he is a ****** to hold, anyone have any tips, I do have some gromming wipes, but it looks like it needs a brush aswell :cry: HELP... x
  9. fizz-bunny

Smudge Crashed!!

Smudge completly crashed under my bed!! :p http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/bunny-mummy/Smudge/?action=view&current=Picture018.jpg
  10. fizz-bunny

Smudgey photos - more

Hey, Here are some more photos of my french boy SMUDGE!
  11. fizz-bunny

French Lop weight

Hi I have a 10 month old french lop buck, I weighed him yesterday and he weighs 10lbs, I was wondering if that is a good weight, and how long until they are fully grown? Many thanks Vicky :wave:
  12. fizz-bunny

Smudgens

Here are some photos of my french lop - Smudge!! he is just over 9 months old now! http://www.flickr.com/photos/urban-mermaid/2650102634/in/set-72157606051172384/
  13. fizz-bunny

My frenchie CLOVER

Here are a few snaps of my opal frenchie Clover - Awwww
  14. fizz-bunny

Hello

Hi My name is Vicky I am 22 from Basingstoke, Hampshire I have 2 french lops. 1 Opal doe and 1 Broken tortoiseshell buck (available for rehoming) :cry::cry::cry: I am unfortunately rehoming my buck, he is only 16 weeks old.
Back