• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bella

Captin Jack Harkness Has Clumped Poo.

Hi Guys, I've had Cpt Jack For About a Month Now. Hes Really Settled into His Routine, But This Morning I woke up and Found Loads of Dirrarhea in his Cage and He had drunk a huge bottle of water over night. The One Thing Different I feed Him was a Bit of Bannana. I wanted To Introduce It...
  2. Bella

Being Run Over By A Lawn Mower?

Have You Ever Looked Like You've Been Run Over By A Lawn Mower? I Do! I have scratches everywhere, People think I'm emotionally insane. Whenever I pick up jack he flicks his back legs and it gets my arms. I kno I should wear longer armed tops but they don't work either. Hes just mad. I'm hoping...
  3. Bella

Silly Bun!

I have no sympathy for Jack. All night jack has been trying his "great escape" Hes been going ontop of the food bag. Behind my bed and Pratically everywhere. I have teddies stacked up and behind that is where he could run away. Anyway, He tries to run but fall right on his back on wood flooring...
  4. Bella

Is Jack Lonely?

I don't kno whether I have asked this question before. I think I have. Anyho. Once Jacks Neutured I need to get him a friend. It's just how do I keep him happy for that time as hes only 2 and a half months old now.
  5. Bella

Is the a Good Rabbit Vet in The Hamshire Area?

I really need to get Jack Neutured and Have his Jabs. Hes Just Turned 2 Months, So I don't think They Will Operate in a couple of months but I'd like to find on soon. Just so I can quote on how much it would cost. Thank you!
  6. Bella

Should I get Jack a Friend?

I have jack for about a little over a month now. I don't kno whether hes lonely or not. He doesn't act it. My mum doesn't think I should get another rabbit but that's because of Jabs and Vet Bills. I've heard that Rabbit Don't need company and it's a pet shop myth. So I don't kno what to think...
  7. Bella

How to put jack on his back.

I need to brush jack's bum and I can't because he struggles whenever I try to put him on his back. I do get him all relaxed and calmed down. Then I try to handle him like a baby and He just struggles. Can anyone help me? I'm worried it would become matted and it won't be very comfortable...
  8. Bella

Obsessive Licking.

Jack licks me all the time. I don't mean when I'm sweaty. He just licks me when I'm handling him. Could he just be very affectionate or is he just one of those rabbits that likes to lick people? Thank you. Isabella. xx
  9. Bella

I think Jack is Lonely.

Jack is not always around me, Hes not a house rabbit just yet as we have dogs downstaires and I don't trust jack hopping around them, So he usually hops around in my room with supervision. He likes the attension but I think he likes the attension of a female rabbit also when I'm not there. I'm...
  10. Bella

Will Jack Like Me One Day?

Cpt Jack Doesn't Seem To Like Me Very Much. When Hes Being Held His Fine And He Relaxes But When He Is On The Floor He Runs Around And When I Need Him To Be Put In His Cage He Just Goes. I've Only Had Him Since Yesterday? Will He Get Used To Me? How Can I Get Him To Be A Bit More Obedient? If...
  11. Bella

Mini Lops.

I was wondering who else has a mini lop? I have Captin Jack. http://i27.tinypic.com/vxzpll.jpg
  12. Bella

I got a rabbit

I finally got a bunnie. Hes a blue mini lop buck. I've named him captin jack because he is such a ladies man. Haha! When I saw him he was next to the does and he was sitting by the wall. :roll: Bless him. http://i25.tinypic.com/2co05c0.jpg Hes a little skittish but I was expecting him to be...
  13. Bella

Is it cruel to walk a rabbit?

Because I've heard it is. I just wanted to kno what you guys thought?
  14. Bella

Dwarfs!

Hi, I really want a dwarf have done since I was 5. I'm 13 now and never owned a rabbit in my life! I was wondering what would be the best dwarf rabbit for a beginner? I'd really love a house rabbit. But as we have dogs, S/he would only be able to stay in my room. What breed would be easiest to...
  15. Bella

Hii, I'm new!

:wave: My name is Isabella. People call me bella tho. I don't have any rabbit atm but I have had a rabbit in the past. I found him under my shed. She got pregnant and Escaped She had her babies under my shed. My mum didn't let me keep them because she was worried about diseases. She didn't even...
Back