• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by zebbi1

1. Z

Zebbi

2. Z

New dogs dont like my Rabbit

Thanks for that.. hearing that has made me feel a hundred times better. I will start doing that start away ... thanks for all the advice.. ill keep you posted :wave:
  3. Z

Thank you so much for your advice. I have her well hidden away from them at the moment. I did put her in the shed but I felt she didn't seem herself, she's now back out again and seems alot happier. The dogs lived on a Farm before so maybe thats whey they thought the dogs would be okay. I will...
  4. Z

Hi there Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I’ve had them 3 weeks now. 1St day we were told to bring them out the back garden straight away and to keep them on the leads. As soon as they seen her their ears were up and both started barking like crazy. After that we put her behind the fence...
  5. Z

Hi Everyone I’m new to this site. I need some advice. I’ve had my Rabbit Zebbi for 4 years now. She’s a dote. We keep her out the back but bring her in most nights and she runs around the garden at the weekends. I’ve adopted two dogs, two Lab crosses which when I was getting them from Dogstrust...
Back