• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Zarla

1. Zarla

How Much Should a Bunny Weigh

Dusty weighed about 2.7bs at that age. Here she is aged 17 weeks.
  2. Zarla

Amazing Indoor/Outdoor Bunny Set Up with Giant Tunnels

This is incredible! The rabbits are so lucky. (they are rescues)
  3. Zarla

Which breed?

I thought so! That beautiful fur.
  4. Zarla

Which breed?

Is this a black Rex bunny?
  5. Zarla

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

Thank you, Jane! This is beautiful.
  6. Zarla

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

This is Dusty who's two years old. She's a friendly, fluffy, bubbly house bunny who loves to binky and stamp her way around the room then flop on the sofa for a stroke. Very fastidious about washing herself and rarely needs grooming even with her long black mane. She's not happy that her pic...
  7. Zarla

Baby bunny!! *NJORD!!!*

Bragi is the closest to Luggage if you're sticking with your Norse gods theme.
  8. Zarla

Weird things that annoy your bunnies

Dusty tends to stamp when she's scared. Often something outside the house like a car engine revving or a helicopter circling sets her off. A thump is nearly always followed by a zoomie.
  9. Zarla

Weird things that annoy your bunnies

Dusty tends to stamp when she's scared. A car engine revving or a helicopter circling sets her off. A thump is nearly always followed by a zoomie.
  10. Zarla

The bunnies

I groom my lionhead Dusty a tiny bit every day and that way she never gets clumps or matts. Mind you, she washes herself every ten minutes which also helps! Very clean bunny.
  11. Zarla

Beautiful free pictures of your bunnies

I found a free site on Bing that you don't even have to sign up for which creates a gorgeous AI picture of your bunny within about a minute. I typed in 'black and white lionhead rabbit with blue eyes' to get this adorable image. You can then download it...
  12. Zarla

New Rabbit Owner

When my older lionheads get dirty underneath I give them a shallow bath in a washing up bowl. Around 3-4 inches of tepid water is enough. Position them with their front paws on the edge of the bowl so that they don't get too wet. Hold them steady the entire time and don't get their back or head...
  13. Zarla

Rabbit sleeping patterns

I'm glad to hear your buns sleep in the afternoon too. I was worried about Dusty bashing around in the dark but her night vision is a bit better than mine so I guess she's okay.
  14. Zarla

Rabbit sleeping patterns

I know they are crepuscular but Dusty is just as active during the night as she is at dusk and dawn! Last night about 2am I could hear her thundering around in her room even though it was pitch black in there.
  15. Zarla

Rabbit sleeping patterns

Are rabbits more or less nocturnal? Dusty sleeps soundly in the afternoon, often on her side with all four legs sticking out to the side (looks very sweet) but is always wide awake and running about, binkying, scrabbling etc between 7pm and 7am. She's two years old. What are your bunnies'...
Back