• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Zara Elsom

1. Zara Elsom

Showing Myxomatosis symptoms after vaccination?

Just to let you know, he is all better now. His eyes have completely healed, still has a few scabs on his back but the vet said they would clear up soon and has given him the all clear. He said it might have just been an allergic reaction to the vaccination. So both me and kirby are happy bunnies :D
  2. Zara Elsom

Okie dokie, it doewnt look like it is bothering him and his eyelid look ok on the inside. He doesn't mine me touching them either. I check when i give him his eye drops, but ill keep an eye on him ^^e is also still very active and eating and drinking well ^^
  3. Zara Elsom

His eyes are showing a lot of improvement. They are less red and swollen. Just a bit scabby on his eye lids but he has a few scabby bits on his back. Not very big though. Maybe about 1-2 centimetres in diameter. Do you reckon I should take back to vets about them or see how he goes the next...
  4. Zara Elsom

Yeah, I have my fingers crossed. If he does have Myxomatosis , can it be treated since he had the vaccination? The vet didn't really want to say much about it. I don't wanna lose my little man :(
  5. Zara Elsom

Thank you again, the vet is hoping it is conjunctivitis and inflammation of the eyelids . If it's not it is clinical symptoms of Myxomatosis. Been given a gel to put in his eyes twice a week. Fingers crossed he will be ok :(
  6. Zara Elsom

Thank you very much for the advice, ringing vets first thing tomorrow to see if I can get him an appointment .
  7. Zara Elsom

Hi, I recently got my 2 bunnies vaccinated on Monday. Allura is showing no side effects but Kirby has really sore looking eyes with white milky discharge coming from both of them. Is this a side affect or has he caught the virus? :( Both eyes are like this, but the left one isn't as bad
  8. Zara Elsom

Pregnancy?

about 1 week ago, but one of the females has been wth the male since they were born. I haven't seen any fur pulling, just them chewing and scratching at my clothes. I've also seen one of the bunnies digging. One of the females has large tites, they wern't like that before.
  9. Zara Elsom

Sticky poos

Well, i have 2 rabbits and they both have sticky and horrible poos. I've read that it could be that they are having too many greens.And the weather has been nice so i've been putting them outside more. Couldanything else be causing it?
  10. Zara Elsom

Pregnancy?

Ok, i have given the male rabbit away, Bought a big run& hutch for one of the females, and got a small hutch for the guinea pig. They are all seperated. Is there any signs to be looking out for,to see if there pregnant? One of the females keeps trying to eat my clothing and pillows, ect, is that...
  11. Zara Elsom

Pregnancy?

Thanks a lot for answering If both of them are pregnant, there might be loads of babies:?
  12. Zara Elsom

Pregnancy?

Hi, i have a 3 rabbits and a male guinea pig in one large hutch outside. I've had my guinea pig for about a year and got one female rabbit about 4 months ago. I have been given two other rabbits and i have had them for about 1 month. I have just found out that one is male and all 3 of them have...
Back