• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by yvonne6156

1. Y

Bonding help please....

thank you for your reply and help; the female rabbit came from the vets assistant! she was moving into a flat and could not take her with her! oh well at least I now know:oops:
  2. Y

Bonding help please....

Sorry I am new to forums and computers so if this is in the wrong place apologies and any pointing in the right direction greatfully received! I have a large male neutered rabbit who is from a rescue centre 3 years ago and he had been terribly abused by the other rabbits in the hutch where he...
  3. Y

bonding and neutral areas

Bonding I have a large male neutered rabbit who is from a rescue centre 3 years ago and he had been terribly abused by the other rabbits in the hutch where he had been found; his bonded partner died 3 months ago. We offered to rehouse a friendss bunny to give him company; she is small and...
Back