• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by yvette

1. yvette

Oil filled radiator

Would these be safe in a shed with my bunnies and stuff??
  2. yvette

Echinacea?

No. They're not safe for rabbits. I've looked into it myself.
  3. yvette

Hyoid calcification

4 months ago my boy was diagnosed with CKF and 2 weeks ago I helped him along with my lovely vet Ian, to go to the Bridge. To say I am heartbroken is an understatement.
  4. yvette

Cheyne update...chronic kidney disease

Doing well. Vet won't give fortekor as no protein and low bp. Eating well..proper food monster and on the scrounge...following me everywhere..not a great deal of hay but good amount of greens and herbs and grass etc taken. Noticed his poops are small and dry so back to vets end of this week or...
  5. yvette

Hyoid calcification

Hi Jane. Thanks for the reply. I'm no longer with Ian...he went up country. Although he is back now, he's in Dawlish..a bit further than I'd like to travel. We are in touch still though. I see a chap called Richard Hazard now in Plymouth. Very good. Keeps African greys..of which I have 2 now...
  6. yvette

Hyoid calcification

No he hasn't. Not yet
  7. yvette

Hyoid calcification

I'm going to get it by caging him alone and a litter tray. I'm keen to get Cheyne on some treatment. What do you think the vet is going to do??
  8. yvette

Hyoid calcification

He wants a urine sample first. Raised enzymes...low red cells...high calcium. He said Cheyne has chronic kidney disease but it will be manageable. Seeing him next week with sample. How do I get a sample??
  9. yvette

Hyoid calcification

My 3 year old French is has been listless and down. Took him to vets. Dental, xrays and bloods taken. Dental fine. But x-ray shows slight thickening of an inner ear, poss abscess and also calcification of hyoid bone. Cheyne still not doing much. I googled. Wish I hadn't. Has anyone any...
  10. yvette

Oval poops..vets

No misunderstanding...i got what you meant. Xx He's so quiet...lying on his vet bed bless him but if I get the dried cranberries I get mugged. He's my baby. I've got 6 left now. Lost 2 ...one aged 5 pneumonia and one aged 8 and a half years to a stroke.
  11. yvette

Oval poops..vets

That's kind of you. Thank you. Xx
  12. yvette

Reserved: Ouzo . Adult neutered male . South Yorkshire

Yes. He's here. But sadly my girl wasn't keen and I tried him with my neutered oldie but that fell flat too so he's gonna be back up for adoption again once I get hum back to Angie. Breaks my heart.....
  13. yvette

Oval poops..vets

Taking my boy to the vets tomorrow. He's been a bit quiet and now passing oval poops. Eating well but not moving much unless it's for food and treats. I found a small blob of something like phlegm. I'm looking for some reassurance he's gonna be ok....
  14. yvette

Heya!!

Hey Jane. Think of you often, and always ask Amanda if youre ok. Much love to you and very best wishes.xxxx
  15. yvette

Heya!!

:wave:Best wishes to you also hun!!
Back