• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by yokarin

1. Y

Can someone tell me what this growth on my rabbit's nose is?

Thanks very much for the add'l info on Hutch Burn! Special thanks to AlisonA :rabbit2: for the Vet Listings! I really appreciate your going the extra mile to help! As it turns out, there's a potentially good vet near my place.
  2. Y

I just read that Hutch Burn can be mistaken as Rabbit Syphilis. I hope it's "just" Hutch Burn as it is less complicated to treat compared to Syphilis. Don't worry, I'm already in the process of locating a vet to bring him to. Just trying to find some peace of mind before I can have him checked out.
  3. Y

I live in the Philippines. The problem is, I'm not sure how well-equipped the local vets are in handling rabbit cases, as rabbits aren't that popular as pets here. Is the penicillin shot (I also suspect it to be syphilis) used to treat other animals such as dogs or cats? Coz if it is "universal"...
  4. Y

A few days ago, I noticed some growth on the tip of my rabbit's nose.:cry: It feels hard, rough, and dry to the touch. Here are some pics of the growth: Aside from this growth, I have not observed anything else unusual about him. I know that the obvious thing to do is to have him checked out...
Back