• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by xxx_Ra_xxx

1. xxx_Ra_xxx

HI

Hello and Welcome :wave:
  2. xxx_Ra_xxx

...and certainly no cats on radio/CD

Aww so cute!! :love:
  3. xxx_Ra_xxx

Cheeky bunnies

Too cute, welcome!!! :wave:
  4. xxx_Ra_xxx

Anybody use this hay? POOPS

I have never thought of asking, as it says they don't ship here due to high postage... Maybe it's worth a try
  5. xxx_Ra_xxx

Anybody use this hay? POOPS

You are all so lucky, here in N.Ireland we don't have anyone selling big bags to us
  6. xxx_Ra_xxx

Hi

Hi, welcome. Rabbits are a lot of fun. I use back to nature in my rabbits litter tray, I have two of them in my back hall. The other great thing to do is to get her spayed when she is old enough, she will need to weigh over 1kg. I think this help with the smell too and rabbits must be spayed...
  7. xxx_Ra_xxx

Cat flap for rabbits... advice please.

what about a run around door?
  8. xxx_Ra_xxx

Hay hay everywhere!!!

My rabbits trail the hay out of their litter trays every night lol. Loving this thread!! I wonder if I should put their litter trays in a cage......
  9. xxx_Ra_xxx

Rabbit Toys

http://www.smallpawsplaytime.com/ Brilliant service, they have a FB page and run a raffle. I won a rabbit tunnel. The guy that runs it is fab!!
  10. xxx_Ra_xxx

Bonding still not going well...?

My rabbits Rosie and Gortze lived side by side in the garden. I would swap their area half way through the day to get used each others smells etc. I had to double the bars between them as Rosie would grunt and go for him. I tried them together one Saturday and it was awful. I thought that was...
  11. xxx_Ra_xxx

Frozen Treats?

I think frozen treats can shock the rabbits system so it's better to avoid them. Plastic bottles filled with water are a great way for keeping cool, even damp towels in places are good. You can by a special pad for keeping them cool too :)
  12. xxx_Ra_xxx

Old age buns

I don't think people know about rescues. I think Pets at Home should only have an adoption centre and only sell them in twos. But they just see the £££
  13. xxx_Ra_xxx

Clem is now at peace

I am so sorry for your loss, you did all you could for him and he fought so hard too. Sleep tight Clem!!
  14. xxx_Ra_xxx

Binky free Pete

Aww I am sorry for your loss, such a young wee rabbit too. Binky free xx
  15. xxx_Ra_xxx

new member!:)

Hey, welcome to the forum!! Rabbits are amazing. She's a beautiful bunny! Are you thinking of getting her a husbun? These forums are amazing! The advice I've got from here has helped me so so much!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back