• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by xx-bex-xx

1. X

URGENT NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!!

thanku every1 for your kind thought too!
  2. X

URGENT NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!!

LONG BUT PLEASE READ hey its me bex!! thanks lou for posting this... this if the first chance i have had to get onto this.. so scary couldnt stop crying. just the a heavy concrte slab coming down and smacking you and theres nothing you can do to get out. She could have dies under there...
  3. X

just a quik one!! WASPS and Slugs

my mum puts bread out all the time and they alasy come to our garden.. but still have slugs :shrugs:
  4. X

awww wmust be a horrible way to die!! still want to do it. couldnt find any slugs earlier..! isit any salt!??
  5. X

sorry ... another question!! i just wanna make sure!

ok fanx!! just making sure its nothing else!!!
  6. X

... im gunna go find one now!!! teach em for walking over ma buns ear!
  7. X

sorry ... another question!! i just wanna make sure!

do they get hicups!!?? becuse on three occasion pixies hole body jolts like its a hiccup... then after a while it goes... awww shes so cute when she sneezes too!! ive herd that twice- think it was a sneeze any way!
  8. X

i really wana see it!!! cant imagine seeing it just blow up hehehe!! dus it work on snails still??
  9. X

Gimme your grape and a few other simba/nala pics

theyve got even cuter lil fluffy cuties!!
  10. X

awww u guys so helpful!!! lol omg they blow up!!! lol i know neither can i !! i will use the salt thing then! and im not so worried about the wasps now !! fanx u guys!!
  11. X

how comes salt keeps them away?
  12. X

i can keep wasps away when they are n the hutch but they run around freely in my garden and there was a ginormous wasp today and i was feraking out but i didnt know what to do!! im really scared of them! i have no idea how it got on her ear!! and it does attract quite a few slugs at night...
  13. X

dunno what to do ..... oh thats just great!! now i feel like gotaa watch them all the time but i cant cos i have school!!!can it be fatal ...
  14. X

can wasps sting rabbits? and misty has got all snail slug stuff that they leave behind when they move. the slime is on her ear!! how they hell did she not feel it on her ear!! what shall i do to get it off??
  15. X

OMG I HAVE JUST HAD THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! VERY LONG

aWWWW !!! lucky you found them!! you cuolda not noticed till they started running around! aww bles
Back