• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by xleannex

1. X

4 week old kit advice please U/D back from emergency vets

Just back from the emergency vet, her appearance etc seemed healthy, he thinks she's under nourished and that's causing the diarrhea, we've been given some powder with what she needs and to give it 4 times a day, we've cleaned her up, cleaned the diarrhea from the cage and all seems well at the...
  2. X

Need a Rabbit savvy Emergency vet in Leicester

Please, already called mine they are closed.
  3. X

Someone broke into my garden and opened their cage, all 5 kits were also gone but we found them hidden around the garden. Life has stayed the same other than that, food has been the same, they have one type of veg atm only, it was what they nibbled on when mum was there so carried on giving it...
  4. X

After being with the kits today and notice in the cage there is some diarrhea, not sure which or how many of the kits this is from. Ive checked under there bums, all seem to have a really tiny bit of fur that that looks as though its dried urine (i guess that's normal? it really is only a few...
  5. X

URGENT please help

No news, not a single sign of her :cry::cry: Is it possible for buns to last this long?
  6. X

i made a rabbity facebook group :D

Liked :)
  7. X

Photos

Still looking however, I honestly think its been to long and starting to come to terms we are not going to find her, the park/green is only a step out of my back gate though so we are still looking everyday, several times a day. also if i look out of my upstairs window i can see over most of the...
  8. X

Photos

(sorry about the links, took these on phone so not sure how to get them on photobucket) Our 5 kits 1st one is of bunnies last night http://flic.kr/p/daH8oa and again, exploring this morning http://instagr.am/p/Pl5xMgluRE/
  9. X

URGENT please help

No news, still no sign what so ever :cry: we have put some posters out and spoke with local people who i always see on the park, also the businesses opposite the park on the other side in case someone mentioned/seen something, even went as far as to speaking to the teens who hang/play ball on...
  10. X

URGENT please help

Good i think, all as lively as they were and I've spotted them all eating and drinking. tomorrow i should have some pro bio-tics for them and we already have an appointment booked for Monday for the vet to check if their conjunctivitis has cleared up so will get them to check their weight...
  11. X

URGENT please help

No sign of her :cry::cry: we stayed up and outside for as long as we possibly could, checked and rechecked the garden and specific area this morning. I'm off to do the school run now then going to wrap up and sit in the garden again or even near the area to see if she comes out, I'm not giving...
  12. X

URGENT please help

Makes sense, Will do that! Thanks so much everyone for advice, been in tears for ages but feeling a bit more hopeful of getting her back now, I don't think about her coming back to feed them.
  13. X

URGENT please help

Thanks everyone. She can easily get into the garden thankfully and were she was last spotted is not that far from the garden, I'm itching to get home, if I was worked in an office or something I'd Of left earlier but Being a support worker/carer it's not that easy :( I'm worried about my...
  14. X

URGENT please help

Didn't think of that, that's tonights plan then, my oh is still outside now just sitting there Incase he spots her. I'm going tesco straight from work hoping they have the small locks I need if not I'll bein them indoors until security is sorted. Thanks for the advice
  15. X

URGENT please help

Im am absolutly devestaed, angry, worried!! My partner went in the garden today after work to find someone has been in our garden and opened one of the hutches, my bunnie and her 5 babies were gone, we have now found all 5 but cannot find mum, we have spotted her on the feild at the back of the...
Back