• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by xClairex

1. xClairex

Happy 11th Birthday Angel.

My gorgeous girly is 11 years old this month, we don't know the exact date so celebrate it on the 1st so we don't forget! I got Angel when she was 18 months old from Wood Green animal shelter. I've had her over 9 years and she still hates me :lol: she refuses to let me stroke her and will only...
  2. xClairex

Is there a breed you keep your eye out for?

Dutchies :love::love::love: My soul bunny Sydnee was a dutch and he was the perfect bunny, I miss him.
  3. xClairex

VioVet Online Company - Joint Suppliment Tablets - Has Anyone Used This Company?

I love viovet and order from them all the time. Definitely a genuine site :)
  4. xClairex

UD very sadly Coltsfoot has left us - Coltsfoot has a new Bunnykin Mat

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Sleep tight Coltsfoot. x
  5. xClairex

Transport from Cambridge to Warwickshire OR up the A1 towards Notts...NOW SORTED

Just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has arranged transport for the hammies, you are all amazing and I appreciate your help so much. Steve has just collected the hamsters. They have all their toys, plenty of food and some treats. Thanks again everyone :D
  6. xClairex

150 rabbits!!!!!

Oh my god :( I can't help at all sadly but just hoping all buns are found somewhere safe to go. x
  7. xClairex

Transport from Cambridge to Warwickshire OR up the A1 towards Notts...NOW SORTED

Thank you for offering to help :D I've pm'd you my details.
  8. xClairex

If this is ok with Tracy and helps for part of her journey then I'm in all day today so any time is fine with me. The cages are both 80x50cm and up to 50cm high so if they fit in the car it'll be quick to pop them in (I'll move all toys to the lower level so they don't slide about) I'll pm...
  9. xClairex

I found Misty dead this morning :( Not sure how or why

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Sydnee a year ago the same way, he was fine the night before and in the morning he was gone and looked like how you described your bunny, I have no idea what happened :(
  10. xClairex

My Rabbits- U/D 24th November

I'm so sorry for your loss Jane :( Sleep tight Rodney. x Sending lots of vibes for Flynn. x x x
  11. xClairex

Poppy is not well. She's gone

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Sleep tight Poppy. x
  12. xClairex

Holly

Awwww, look at those ears :love::love::love:
  13. xClairex

Jessica is Struggling to Recover From a GA :-( u/d Doing Better Now

Sending lots of vibes for Jessica. x
  14. xClairex

Whats the Best Online Pet Shop?? :)

Oh and for really cute stuff (but a little on the expensive side) there is 'Hop Nibble Squeek' on facebook. Their stuff is amazing!
Back