• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by x-baby-bella-x

1. X

Updated piccies =]

I agree, thanks! :)
  2. X

Updated piccies =]

Alfie sleeping on the bed :) Bella sitting on the sofa yesterday :) My sister and Bella :) Bella! :) Let me know what you think!! :wave: Diana xx
  3. X

hiya all! :)

Hiya and welcome to Rabbits United. Aww your Alfie is sooo adorable! :love: My sister's cat is called Alfie :) If you ever need any help just send a private message to anyone whose name is in green, we're the forum buddies, here to help :) Hope you enjoy your time here at RU :wave: Diana xx
  4. X

some of steve! **pic overload!**

Aww Steve is so adorable! :) Happy new year Steve :) :love:
  5. X

we need newspapers ...

We've got plenty of spare newspapers here, we get them daily so that just may help!
  6. X

i know everyone has alot on their mind but

Oh no! Sending lots of get well soon vibes to both your bunnies! Hope they both get better soon! Diana xx
  7. X

I'm VERY sorry... [MORE PICS PAGE 2]

Thank you, Suzanne :wave:
  8. X

Thank you :thumb:
  9. X

More piccies!! :D Hiya, just a few updated photos of Bella which were taken just yesterday! :) Bella relaxing :) Couldn't not put this on, bummmm!! :) "What do you want?" :D :love:
  10. X

Bella's fur on her back... -PICTURE ADDED-

Update. Hiya and I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier enough for you :? I'm not sure if this is good news or not but I thought I'd let you know where there was lumps on Bella's back, the lumps have now gone! her fur still has white bits in it that I keep taking out which makes it appear that it...
  11. X

Oh right, that's helped me understand a lot more now on what needs to be done, thanks for that. I don't understand how Bella could have gotten them though as I haven't changed her hay or anything they could have been on?
  12. X

Ok I will try and get hold of that then, thanks. And don't worry about forgetting to look, too :wave:
  13. X

Ok. And I know that, too. I feel so bad that things happen like this and although it isn't my fault I'm taking full responsibility for them.
  14. X

Oh right ok, thanks for telling me that. With money problems at the moment with my sister dropping out of college, it's slightly a bit difficult at the moment but it's my number 1 priority.
  15. X

Oh right okay. We're unable to get out to buy Ivermectin at the moment :(
Back