• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by willowholly

1. willowholly

dried herbs

I've used these before sprinkled on hay and put in home made toys 😃
  2. willowholly

Available Rescue: Biscuit & Lord Grantham - 2 male rabbits RSPCA Lincolnshire East Branch

Lord Grantham looks like a black version of Casper,who was also a stray in Grantham. I hope they find loving homes soon
  3. willowholly

Rehomed: Male Lionhead cross, 2 years old (Nottinghamshire)

So unusual looking.Stunning!:love:
  4. willowholly

Rehomed: Young French Lop female, (Nottinghamshire)

Absolutely stunning!:love:
  5. willowholly

Dill

I am so sorry. Binky free little one x
  6. willowholly

Rehomed: Neo single french lop male ..more pics post18

And can I just say,what a truly handsome boy he is.:love:
  7. willowholly

He sounds like Barley was at his age,but as frenchies aren't fully grown until 18 months I'm sure he will become trustworthy to not need to be watched full time-she did.Also frenchies have a very unique personailty,yes they can be stubborn[that they dont grow out of!lol]but,for me,thats what...
  8. willowholly

Oh my god,that looks like my Barley when she was younger! I can't praise the french lop breed enough.They are amazing,especially as house rabbits.Neo is stunning,I would love him straight away but already have two bucks that wont go together.Please please someone give him a beautiful home
  9. willowholly

Oh my god,I'm in Heaven!
  10. willowholly

French lops are like little dogs and,in my opinion, are quite happy without rabbit companions as long as they have human companionship. But if you dont give them the attention they crave they sulk! Lol I cant imagine life without a Frenchie!he is stunning and if I had room I would have gone for...
  11. willowholly

Ear Infection culture back

No she was probably on them two months and metacam abit longer. Vet said Baytril was the best for her problem .if you dont feel happy with your vets advice tell them. They wanted to take B off her Baytril too early in my opinion so we kept her on them abit longer. We both agreed in the end that...
  12. willowholly

DIY nebuliser ideas?

I didn't nebulize my respiratory bun but she got plenty of steam therapy from the shower which helped her breathing.
  13. willowholly

Ear Infection culture back

Hiya.I have been going through this with my old frenchie.Her mouth drooped down and she was losing weight as she couldn't eat well because of this.We didn't realise because she still looks big as she has thick fur and also she was eating all the time so we thought she was eating fine.She only...
Back