• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by William

1. William

Cookie's anger

He thinks you were being the height of rude 😂 how dare you eat fruit right in front of me and not share?!
  2. William

Breeding two sisters

I think it'd be quite difficult to make money by breeding a couple rabbits. By the time you pay for their food, housing, your pet rabbit's vaccinations, vet bills, and random supplies you need (there's always something - cleaning supplies, bedding, etc) then you'd be lucky to break even. And...
  3. William

Spring

You can definitely tell it's spring here! Some of the ducks and geese are clearly broody and even my 10.5 year old duck is frequently mating his girlfriend and my legs, despite both of them having a respiratory illness right now. Some boys seem just as frisky, no matter what their age 😳
  4. William

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

That's awesome, it seems so spacious! 😄
  5. William

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

They're really living a life of luxury and you can tell from their laid back demeanor lol 😍 Do they have multiple rooms or is it just one big room?
  6. William

Am I a terrible pet owner

Yeah, I'm also wondering if something about his current environment is stressful e.g. the other rabbits. As a kid/teen I had a rabbit that was sweet as pie everywhere except my bedroom. I was trying to alternate my unbonded rabbits in my room so that they'd get to spend days at a time free...
  7. William

Playhouse Floor is Rotten

Hope it works out with the builder! My dad is putting together a shed and is using thick plywood for the floor. I'd just make sure whatever you use is sturdy enough for what you're putting in the shed.
  8. William

Only one thing to do with a wet pussy

I also did a double take at the title haha. Cats are so funny how they love heat so much. I have a cat who lays on the car hood every time we get home. Even if the hood is damp from rain. Just that little bit of heat makes his day, but then he refuses to get inside his heated doghouse 😆
  9. William

Washable Bunny Pee Pads

I've gotten bunny pee in my eyes when I had 2 young unfixed males. I'd go to open their cage and one of them would spray me in the face 😬 Thankfully they stopped that when I got them neutered.
  10. William

Washable Bunny Pee Pads

Btw I've never used them for bunnies so can't say much about that, thats such a good idea I'll have to use for future though! But they're amazing for ducks! A couple years ago another duck keeper recommended I use them when I had a few messy ducklings and I needed something that they weren't...
  11. William

Washable Bunny Pee Pads

My cats do this with the litter pans 😆
  12. William

Mia 2010 - 23.1.2024

I'm sorry she's gone xx I often think how strange it is that we have these wonderful friends that mean so much to us, and then after too short a time they aren't there anymore. 14 is a good age for a cat but it's not to us 😔
  13. William

I Have Been Upcycling Old Jellycat Bunnies

The rainbow one is so cool! 🩵
  14. William

Rabbit attacked by fox

That's so lucky you were able to catch it happening in time! I hope he makes a full recovery. It's such a traumatic thing to happen, and then have to go to the vets and be brought indoors where he's not used to living, etc. So I'd keep a close eye on his eating and poop to ensure he doesn't go...
  15. William

Advice needed - worried I poisoned my bunny…

Does the hutch smell at all and have plenty of ventilation? That would probably be my main concern with the spray - signs of respiratory distress. But I don't know anything about that spray - I avoid using chemicals around pets, although I know some people have to use things to prevent...
Back