• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William's latest activity

• William
    William replied to the thread Cookie's anger.
    He thinks you were being the height of rude 😂 how dare you eat fruit right in front of me and not share?!
  • William
    William replied to the thread Breeding two sisters.
    I think it'd be quite difficult to make money by breeding a couple rabbits. By the time you pay for their food, housing, your pet...
  • William
    William replied to the thread Spring.
    You can definitely tell it's spring here! Some of the ducks and geese are clearly broody and even my 10.5 year old duck is frequently...
  • William
    William replied to the thread Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery.
    That's awesome, it seems so spacious! 😄
  • William
    William replied to the thread Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery.
    They're really living a life of luxury and you can tell from their laid back demeanor lol 😍 Do they have multiple rooms or is it just...
  • William
    William replied to the thread Am I a terrible pet owner.
    Yeah, I'm also wondering if something about his current environment is stressful e.g. the other rabbits. As a kid/teen I had a rabbit...
  • William
    William replied to the thread Playhouse Floor is Rotten.
    Hope it works out with the builder! My dad is putting together a shed and is using thick plywood for the floor. I'd just make sure...
  • William
    I also did a double take at the title haha. Cats are so funny how they love heat so much. I have a cat who lays on the car hood every...
Back