• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by whitehood

1. whitehood

Grimlock has passed away :(

I'm so sorry:(
  2. whitehood

Many thanks to Whitehood

Thank you and you're welcome :wave:
  3. whitehood

Readigrass

My foster doesn't eat hay or grass, just pellets, veg and weeds. Do you think he'll like it.
  4. whitehood

Have had to let Cutie-pie go.

So sorry for your loss :( R.I.P cutie pie
  5. whitehood

xxxx

6. whitehood

Cleaning with bleach

If you have a steam cleaner, you won't need bleach. Steam kills 100% of germs whilst bleach kills 99(.9)%
  7. whitehood

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

:( Hope his health improves
  8. whitehood

Albert's gone :'(

So sorry :(
  9. whitehood

U/D 22nd August. Mr Bennett is finally better. .

Sending vibes for Mr Bennett Ask if you could occasionally [one month before estimated dental time] drop in to have Mr Bennett checked by the Vet Nurses for cuts etc, and if there's a problem book a consultation with a vet? You're not a new customer so they may allow it, and I know dogs...
  10. whitehood

I'm not enjoying having rabbits any more

[[hugs]]
  11. whitehood

Sad news about Chowder

Sorry to hear about Chowder :(
  12. whitehood

Will they be OK for now? UD Ty for the feedback! New setup.

Also make sure that they won't be able to dig under the divider and unite, trust me, they can do that! :lol: If the set up is on grass then you might consider laying mesh under the grass so digging is prevented Good luck and be sure to post pictures of your new additions on the forum :wave::wave:
  13. whitehood

Will they be OK for now? UD Ty for the feedback! New setup.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?311878-Outdoor-Housing http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?304613-Indoor-Housing Take a look at the above links showing different housing which you may have not yet considered All the examples are from the forum members and have...
Back