• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by whiskers1

1. W

Rabbit nappies and wee scold ?

Thank you xx
  2. W

We put our Honeyto sleep this morning, I made myself a bed on the floor with her last night and we gave her a good last day she managed to eat her favourite things and she felt the sun on her face, I’m pleased we waited until today because the vet we saw last night at the veterinary college was...
  3. W

Hi, all I heard from the results was she’s a definate for E cunili and there was inflammation and the wee sample was normal xx
  4. W

Update on Honey, the second vet I saw today advised us to put Honey to sleep, he seems to think that the medication isn’t working quick enough and she has deteriorated in the last week, we could either carry on and hope the medications catch up with her but it’s not definate or to let her go...
  5. W

Thank you Mighty Max Im in Enfield north London x
  6. W

Posted on behalf of Whiskers1- Re Rabbit with EC

Thank you both, Im in Enfield, north London x
  7. W

Hi all thank you for all of your reply's and links, vey much appreciated indeed, I was just searching through old threads on the site to do with E cunuli and I found a post where some people had taken their poorly Rabbits for Acupuncture and treatment with a lady called Caroline, so as a long...
  8. W

Hi Mighty Max, I didn't think I would be able to, then I picked Honey up to give her a bath then she just done a wee allover the floor so I got 2 spoons and managed to salvage and scoop into a sample pot hope fully the result are back soon, Im taking her to the vets again today at 5pm I just...
  9. W

Hi I was just searching E Caniculi and I found this post, my rabbit Honey, has E caniculi and her back legs are not working, she always has a wet bum, has scold and fur loss I managed to get a urine sample today for the vets, she is on Panacur and metcam previously on Loxicom. What do I need to...
  10. W

Hi Mighty Max, they took blood samples but they weren’t able to get a urine sample, it would of been easier if they were able to, I have to get more loxicom tomorrow, there doesn’t seem to be an improvement in her back legs as far as I can see she uses her front legs to move around more. I’ve...
  11. W

Update on Honey she is definate for E cuniculi the CT scan didn’t show anything, I have to try and get a wee sample so kidneys can be checked, how do I do that? X
  12. W

Litter trays and toileting

I used two under bed storage containers for my Bunnies, I managed to section part of it of for there food and the rest was for there toilet, Ive just had to change it to potting trays for both of them because Honey has problems with her legs so its easier for her, only thing is my other rabbit...
  13. W

Thank you, sorry for late reply the medications she is on don’t seem to have an affect, she’s just had a bath and now she’s on her bum shuffling around, I feel like she’s my first born. Xx
  14. W

Thank you MightyMax, great advice about the bleach and the litter trays, I need to get them back on the fibre first sticks and readigrass xxx
  15. W

Just heard back from the Vet School regarding Honey's blood test result and its positive for Ecaniculi my other rabbit will have to be on panacur as well as a precaution, but what else can I do to lessen the effects of Ecaniculi on Honey, Im trying to get her to put on weight as she has lost...
Back