• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by wendle

1. wendle

Folks who have dog kennels as hutches.....

My dog kennel / run has windows all the way across bottom half is removable for warm days and I attach mosquito netting to keep bugs out but fresh air in :) And Hatter and Rosie Live here :)
  2. wendle

Pixie In a box

Pixie is gorgeous jack xx
  3. wendle

Poppy Pudding

She's beautiful :love::love:
  4. wendle

Willow leaves?

Yep and the branches mine love them :)
  5. wendle

Advice - Shed/Wendy House Set Up

This is my 2 bunnys home :)
  6. wendle

Lets see the inside of your shed set ups?

This is their shed far end of it This is the main part And inside their run
  7. wendle

Respiration difficulties - "attacks" similar to asthma or allergic reaction

When I've had a nebuliser for my asthma its liquid form they put in and it goes straight to the lungs my inhaler I just have to use when needed , not sure how it works for bunnys :/
  8. wendle

Respiration difficulties - "attacks" similar to asthma or allergic reaction

Is it a nebuliser ? These get the medicine straight into the lungs :)
  9. wendle

another two young boys

2 bewwwwwtttttiiiiffffuuulllllll bunnys x
  10. wendle

nutkin and sue ..

Awww nutkin so glad you found a forever home gorgeous fella xx
  11. wendle

OMG! My Kennel is here!!!!!

Mine cost. £320 off a guy on eBay that makes them mines 12x4
  12. wendle

Advice on splitting up bonded rabbits

My bunnys go together for everything one had to stay in for 5 days in January but the his wifey stayed with him all the time :)
  13. wendle

Rabbit with hayfever?

My bunny violet is like this she's had every test possible even had X-rays and biopsys done and she still sneezes occasionally , she's allergic to certain hays so I try and stick to dust free hay and she's also ok with one I buy from ebay , she has childrens liquid piriton :)
  14. wendle

the run is up! photos of the shed now too :)

Sorry for the late reply but I have these in my sheds and runs :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Interlocking-Floor-Mats-Floor-tiles-Exercise-Mats-Gym-Mats-MMA-Mat-Black-/261219827667?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Exercise_Fitness_Fitness_Accessories_ET&var=&hash=item826e9a6636
Back