• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Walli

1. Walli

Happy Adoption Day, Sophie! =)

Happy adoption day Sophie:love: It looks like a fun day!
  2. Walli

Unlucky Casper

Oh no! Poor Casper:( Sending a lot of vibes for him!
  3. Walli

Sore Hock Socks

I had this problem with some as well. Try to unstitch a couple of stitches on the top of the sock ( were you put the foot in) so you get a bit more space to work with :) Also try to get as much as possible of the front of the foot in the sock before you try to get it over the back of the...
  4. Walli

Stasis X-Ray

I am so sorry for your loss. Rip Jellybean
  5. Walli

A friend for Boobly Bear

He is beautiful:love:
  6. Walli

Sore Hock Socks

I use wrabbit socks on Walli and I think they have worked fairly well. They are a bit too loose on his feet. They are too loose on the foot and a bit too high up on the leg:? A smaller size is too small so the fit is not perfect unfortunately. They prevent him from getting open sores but the...
  7. Walli

Vibes for Casper? And Sophie, too?

The best sound to wake up to:love: I hope the progress continues, sending lots of vibes!
  8. Walli

Blossom not Herself

Sending lots of vibes for her. Walli sometimes twitch a lot and tilt the head to the side a bit when he is sleeping and I assume dreaming. It looks a bit like it does in your video. Does she has a head tilt when she is moving as well? A trip back to the vets sounds good, hope it all goes well.
  9. Walli

Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

I am so so sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of her.
  10. Walli

Emergency Surgery

I am so sorty to hear this:cry: You did everything you could. Rip Ivy
  11. Walli

Happy birthday to Rupert

Happy birthday Rupert:love: You are gorgeous:love:
  12. Walli

John -Joe-Sore Hock Nightmare

I underständ :( Really difficult situation. Sending lots of healing vibes for him!
  13. Walli

Today is Flo's gotcha day.

Hapy gotcha day Flo:love:
  14. Walli

John -Joe-Sore Hock Nightmare

Walli also has sore hocks that doesn't heal whatever I do so I really sympathize. I have tried bandaging but he got so upset he got gut stasis. A while ago when the skin broke and I was desperate I tried theese socks instead. It worked much better for him than the bandage and he isn't so upset...
  15. Walli

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

They are so cute :love: I love their little mouths:love:
Back