• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Vjeverica

1. Vjeverica

What shall I do with little Fluff

When Pumpkin had her eye infection and I took her to the vet, she wouldnt come close to me for 2 days.... and when i went for vacation, Kale didnt want to eat for a day after i returned. They can be very temperamental and hold a grudge for long [emoji14] so give it a bit of time, he'll come back...
  2. Vjeverica

Digging box for bunnies that eat everything!

They are both neutered. I tried putting stuff on bottom of the littet box but that just makes both of them dig because they want to eat the paper xD same goes with putting hay in the litterbox itself because they are picky and if they think there is more of their fav piece of hay in the litter...
  3. Vjeverica

Digging box for bunnies that eat everything!

Okay, so I've been planning on making a digging box for my Pumpkin and Kale, the internet says the best ones are with shredded paper or bits of cardboard and stuff. However, paper and cardboard are their fav food, i have to keep anything of the sorts far away from them because they are capable...
  4. Vjeverica

I feel like I've lost a part of me..

I am so very sorry for your loss :( Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  5. Vjeverica

Pumpkin has eye snot in her right eye!

I called the vet, she said it could be from the cleaning from yesterday, if its still like that tomorrow then i need to bring her back. I hope it goes away soon :/ i will still try and give her a bath (cooled boiled water, right?) just to try and ease her discomfort, if thats a good idea? Sent...
  6. Vjeverica

Hi, its me again. So i've been putting the drops in her eye, they are cavasan eye ointmen, and pumpkins eye got red and i dont know if its normal because she gets stuff in her eye and its not nice, or if i should call the vet? Can anyone help me? I got pictures of her now red right eye, and her...
  7. Vjeverica

well the general idea is to cut down on her pellets so that she eats more hay! i have been investigating on what plants they can eat and am planning on making a little garden (basically a big pot on the balcony) with fresh plants and weeds and stuff for them because i live in the city and cant...
  8. Vjeverica

just got back from the vet, pumpkin got an antibiotic for her eye, the vet cleared out her ter duct, there was a bit of blockage, but we came early so its good! she also checked her teeth and noticed that her back teeth are a tiny bit irregular so she will need to get half the pellets she's been...
  9. Vjeverica

We are going to the vet this afternoon, she wants to check her out. She says its probably infection so she wants to see it as soon as possible to start treating her so it doesnt turn in a chronic thing. I am a bit more calm, and pumpkin has been very happy this morning, even sat on my lap...
  10. Vjeverica

A couple of days ago i noticed a big eye snot (like we humans have, but much bigger) in the corner of pumpkin's right eye. It was kinda milky white, i managed to wipe it off with a tissue, she didnt seem to be in any pain or discomfort or anything (still doesnt) but last night she had it again...
  11. Vjeverica

Hello from Pumpkin and Kale

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  12. Vjeverica

what pellets should i feed my bunnies?

Yeah, because i read if they get too much calcium, they can have big health issues o.o but yeah, i guess small amounts should be okay! Also, its sold at my vets so it cant be that bad, right? Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  13. Vjeverica

what pellets should i feed my bunnies?

i live in the netherlands and to order oxbow pellets from the uk would cost a bot too much (over 50 euros for a 4,5kg bag). my vet offers Science Sellective Rabbit food and from what i saw in the other stores, its the best option, but it is alfalfa based and i read that alfalfa based pellets...
  14. Vjeverica

Identifying bunny breed, pls help!

Thank you :) Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  15. Vjeverica

Hello from Pumpkin and Kale

Thank you, all, for nice words! I just realised that i didnt even put the pretty pictures on xD but yes, they are amazing, really happy bunnies, their binkies always scare the cats! I just hope i can be a good human to them and make their life nice and happy! Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Back