• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Vincent&Beatrice

1. V

Has anyone seen marks like this in their rabbit's eye?

Vet thinks it's probably some kind on trauma so he's on anti inflammatory treatment for a few days to see if there is any improvement. Can't think how he's hurt himself - nothing springs to mind. Hopefully he'll heal quickly - otherwise she says it could be a growth :-( Trying not to panic!
  2. V

Yes the red marks :-( I thought it might be EC. Fingers crossed he'll get well soon. Thank you so much for your help xxx
  3. V

Image difficulties :-( Hi I have posted the url in the image uploader but it doesn't seem to be working....does this link work for anyone? Can copy and paste into browser? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101511900607858&set=a.977970948218.2563624.199709282&type=1
  4. V

Hello

Thank you :-)!
  5. V

Vincent is going to the vets tonight - but has anyone got any idea what this is? He's completely happy in himself, but as a new rabbit owner I'm always on edge about any potential issue as I know what delicate little creatures they are! I can't concentrate at work because I'm worrying about...
  6. V

Hello

Hello! Proud mum of two rescue buns, Vincent and Beatrice. Vincent was a found as a stray with no ears, at just 3 weeks old, and Beatrice was rescued as a baby from a filthy shed where her mum had died and been left to rot :-( They are now very happy binkying indoor rabbits - but as they are...
Back