• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by vickyface__x

1. vickyface__x

Eye drop tips

My buns have always been pretty easy when giving them drops, i pick them up in a towel and take them to my bed, sit on the edge, and place them facing away from me but sat in my lap, i then lean over them slightly, wrap the towel around their front paws then hold one eye open with my left hand...
  2. vickyface__x

Injured Balding Patchy Rabbit...Advice?

Hey Guys, Ive noticed a hideous scab around my buns left ear, and some bald patches all over his back. I was wondering if anyone could offer me some tips hints or advice on the situation. Hes booked in on thursday for his routine check up, but i want to go armed with lots of questions for the...
  3. vickyface__x

I WILL bond these buns even if it kills me!

They are indoor so dont have hutches. Is white vinegar okay to use to clean all the stuff down with?
  4. vickyface__x

Are rabbits difficult pets?

I find it all depends on the bun! My girl will eat EVERYTHING, and with that you have to be prepared for the bills that can come with it. Definatly not a cheap animal to keep but what animal is? My boy is timid doesnt chew, but then I have to pay for the regular tooth check ups. They are one of...
  5. vickyface__x

rabbit savvy vet

its ok :) I dont think their is one near me. I did a bit of tinkering online and was recommeneded to my current vet lol
  6. vickyface__x

I WILL bond these buns even if it kills me!

So I have decided to stop being a little girl and actually bond my buns. I have put it off for years because I am scared to death of one of them getting hurt, and Ive convinced myself it wont work. The Buns Nala (Doe) Lionhead X 3 years old > Jack (Buck) Dwarf X 2 years old. Both were "done"...
  7. vickyface__x

Discribe your buns personalities..

Love this :) great to see so many different buns! :) Nala- "Do not f*ck with me....unless you are mom" grunts, thumps and chews everything even if its bolted down. Super smart and knows how to get what she wants. Give her an ear rub and shes yours forever. Jack- Dwarf. Master of stealth. Nala...
  8. vickyface__x

bunny conjunctivitis

Yeh I notice this a lot with vets. I work with animals myself so see it quite a lot. I know theres another vet at the surgery whos really good with her and always helped me out so might request him to take a look at her :)
  9. vickyface__x

rabbit savvy vet

I live in lichfield. Local areas include tamworth and burntwood if that helps thank youu
  10. vickyface__x

bunny conjunctivitis

Nope, literally checked her teeth ruled that out and said she might have something that got trapped in her eye. Then gave me the drops to be on the safe side. Not being horrible to the vet but she was very young and I got the impression she was fresh outta school.
  11. vickyface__x

bunny conjunctivitis

Nope no flushing has occured. Just got sent on my way with eye drops. It clears up generally after 2 days. She last had it about a month ago and I checked on her today and its back again :/ if it was root related would it be more long term?
  12. vickyface__x

bunny conjunctivitis

My bun occasionally has an episode of watery eye. Its always the same eye, shes been to the vet and was told she has "perfect" teeth, and they gave me some eye drops to try and clear it up. It does come back and is getting more frequent. Just wanted to hear some past experiences with watery...
  13. vickyface__x

Sore hocks...When should I go to the vets?

Awh cheers guys I feel so much better about the whole situation now. Cheers everyone for your tips and advice :) :) With bonding at the moment the buns live in a room divided by a chipwall. If I bonded them could they live in the same room if I took the wall out? Even tho they had half each...
  14. vickyface__x

Thats super reassuring thank you :) I will jus keep an eye on them I suppose. I always wanted to bond them but nala is such a big girl and hea so little and timid im scared she would kill him :/ they both chew the skirting board where their runs meet and I cant tell if they want to cuddle or...
  15. vickyface__x

Picture warning!! Right so I could only get pics of my girl tonight. Shes full sized, normal fur and completely mental <3 Sitting: Left: Right: like butter wouldnt melt
Back