• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by vicky_162

1. V

Bunny UPDATE

just thought i would post an update to how our bunnies are getting along; this is jack + Millie when we first had them; Jack Hiding in corner; Millie showing she is boss; and this is them nearly 6 months on; Jack Eating leaf; Millie eating a leaf; and there all big and strong and love...
  2. V

Litter tray advice

Ive just got a large cat litter tray thats quite high around the sides so there are no accidents.....my babies chew everthing else in sight but never the litter tray..x:wave:
  3. V

looking after pairs

I used to watch mu bunnies when i first had them, ive now got to the stage where i know whos poops whos!!!! strange i know but just what ya learn as a bunny mummy :D
  4. V

I feel cruel....

I really wudnt feel bad.....:D
  5. V

Rapid Breathing All The Time!

breathing!! Hiya both of my bunnies tend to breathe really fast.....at first i was worried however a check up with the vet to show them fit and healthy out my mind at ease.....Even when lying down the both breathe really fast maybe its just a bunny thing :D If it makes you feel better take them...
  6. V

A few questions about our bunny

My rabbits Jack and Millie will lick everthing in sight....Jack usually likes to lick the carpet and Millie will lick me and the carpet and the sofa and JACK!!!!!!! I thinks its just something they like to do.......but be warned if you have a house rabbit they will chew everything that they...
  7. V

doesnt like me

bunny trouble. Hiya i really wudnt worry about this, my baby bunny Jack was so scared and wud never come to me when i first had him..... I have had him now for near 3 months and he is only just beggining to trust me...the best think i have found is sit on the floor paying him no attention and...
  8. V

sleeping in the toilet!

I have 2 house rabbits, brother and sister Jack and Millie.....They have a tray that they poop in and sometimesmthey will lie in there too..... Rabbits are clean animals anyway so if you rabbit did get dirty they will keep themselves clean....... Once a bunny has got into there own routine they...
  9. V

Viki and Milli

welcome....my little girl called millie too...... xx
  10. V

look what mum did

gorgeous!!! These rabbits are gorgeous, i rehomed 2 a week ago...they are both loving and well behaved....Thanks Elaine they are wonderful!! xx
  11. V

My 2x new babies

mille has settled in great and frequently wanders the house. but jack is still a little bit weiry where he goes etc.. and moment he likes hiding in the TV unit or somewhere quiet and alone. but both eating well and settling in much more. :D
  12. V

My 2x new babies

Hi, these are my 2x new additions (thanks elaine!! :D) this is jack; and this is mille; they are brother and sister and are settling in very well, both are around 9 weeks old. Jack came in a little under weight as he must of been bullied by his other brothers at birth so is eating all he...
  13. V

contact details

anyone have chloaster or victoria39 contact details to hand??? i want to contact them on possibly re-homing a few buns today. if you could PM me details i would be MUCH gratefull :wave: Vicky Xx
  14. V

I think Piper has a 'cold'

cold!! I would get him/her checked out asap....my bunny started with that which lead to more serious problems....its didnt work out for him xx
  15. V

Dale, Blake, Bridget

these still available??? there so cute and my alfie died of liver problems and we are looking for a new bunny. will these be ok for a house bunny?? i will love and care for them like my last bunny.
Back