• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Vic&Oat

1. V

These are sooo cute!!

yay, i love ducks. I used to have pet ducks that used to love foraging in the mud in my garden. They had their own shed with union jack flags strung up to keep the crows away and a fab paddling pool. very patriotic. my parents recently moved and downsized the garden so they have gone to a nearby...
  2. V

Hi everyone

Hey Vicki and Willow! Oat has his bags packed and is looking forward to coming to stay! Glad you've made it onto the forum....its addictive and I'm sure we will have great communications! Love Vic & Oat! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  3. V

How much should an adult female lionhead weigh?

Oat weighs 1.5kg and is a lionhead crossed with a nethie. He is a little boy though so am not sure about a good weight for a girlie. The vet says hes a good weight. Hope this might help?! Vic xxxxxxxxxxx
  4. V

One Glum Bun...

Oat is not very impressed at the moment. He has been very lively and been trying to eat his caecos but getting them smished around his cone. Wound looking much much better but area still a bit matted as he can't get there to groom himself (we are washing it for him twice a day though). Some...
  5. V

One Glum Bun...

Took Oat to the Vets this week - for his neutering! All seemed to be going well until 20 mins after we got him home and he decided to bite through by the operation wound. Lots of blood and frantic dash back to vets. Bunny admitted overnight, two more 'incidents' and the result now is.. the...
  6. V

No, I'm the boss!!

This just goes to show who's really in charge - hubby didn't stand a chance (just look at Oat's pose 8) !! How cute?)!! Any more piccies out there of you with your Bunny 'Owners'? My guess is that most of us are in the same boat.... :roll:
  7. V

Oat is back! Brand New Pics

She has grown loads since we got her (2 1/2 months ago). She is now about 5 months old and is super confident. I used to read posts on here about bunny kisses and thought we would never reach that stage...but we have as piccie of hubby demonstrates! I hope she hasnt got much growing left to do...
  8. V

Oat is back! Brand New Pics

Hello! Haven't been on the forum for ages, so thought you might like to see a couple of pics of Oat! She's grown alot and as you can see has got used to us... and is a bit of a poser!!! Vic xx
  9. V

Indoor Bunnies

Hi, I am fairly new to 'house rabbitdom' as i have only had my baby 3 weeks! i find it really rewarding and not at all difficult. Oat is just learning to use her litter tray. She sleeps in a cage and stays in there when no one is around because shes into 'testing' furniture! when we are about...
  10. V

2nd Picture of Oat - in profile!!!

Thanks guys! She has just this morning got super confident and is into EVERYTHING! I let her out to play before work and was constantly amazed by the spaces she got into and things she found to chew....and i thought i had rabbit proofed my flat! Bless the little tyke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  11. V

2nd Picture of Oat - in profile!!!

Here's my baby!!! Can't wait to get some more photos on here - she's so cute!! She's an 11 week old Lionhead cross. She's laid out at the mo looking super chilled 8) 8) 8) Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  12. V

New lion head rabbits

Ive got a ten week old lionhead cross called Oat. She is really fluffy! They are cute! enjoy them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  13. V

Bunny who enjoys a bath?

Hi Sarah! I work at Lush too! I work at the Exeter store and am ALWAYS recommending Assissi for people to use on their pets! I have only just got my bunny and she is so cute! We are slowly bonding. Glad your bunny is ok. Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  14. V

cage or crate?

Hi Sophie, Thanks for the link...they look fab, cant believe the prices compared with our local pet stores! Good old e bay! I don't know where i am going to get my bunny from yet. I would love a dwarf lionhead...big fluff! Have tried rescue centres to have a scout about but most in my area...
  15. V

Excited bunny owner to be!

Hi Estelle, I dont know where i will get my bunny from yet....from somewhere that is nice and respects their animals most certainly. I know i would love a little lionhead! Do you have any suggestions where i can get one? Where did you get yours? Have tried local rescue centres in the area but...
Back