• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by UsagiYojimbo

1. U

Urgent Seizures/Fits/Muscle Spasms

Did they look into what caused the seizure? I had a bun who had a seizure and it was due to E.C. We propped him up in his litter tray packed him around with hay so that he didnt roll over and stayed with him until he got some awareness back. Sorry cannot offer any more advise I hope you see...
  2. U

Favourite movie bunnies?

the velveteen rabbit (british version not american version) watership down
  3. U

Oldest French Lop?

Also what are you treating for his arthritis?
  4. U

Oldest French Lop?

Amazing :shock: :love: Can we see some photos please?:love:
  5. U

AMAZING improvement in Jemima!

vet called - lumps removed are benign :thumb:
  6. U

Jemima has a lump on her skin - UD she's had surgery to remove it/ UUD Shes home p2!

Results are in from sending the lumps away - both benign! :thumb: so relieved!
  7. U

Anyone go to the vet just for nail clipping?! -Found a better solution :)

As for cost, if she is having other things done I can sometimes get it done for free;) at one vet it costs £8 (the last time I had it done) at the rabbit savvy vet they are yet to charge me for it because there have always been other problems seen to at the time.
  8. U

Anyone go to the vet just for nail clipping?! -Found a better solution :)

I always take Jemima to the vet to have her nails done she is just too strong and violently kicks which hurts both us and her My OH is scared of her so is too much of a wuss to hold her properly!
  9. U

Oldest French Lop?

:cry: six or seven means we only have 1-2 years left
  10. U

Oldest French Lop?

Any idea what the oldest age a French lop has been? Jemima is 5 years old, going back 10 years ago it was said they only live up to 4 years
  11. U

Spreading painkiller doses?

I would also like to know whether this is best. My vet told me to give ONE dose a day, I didn't think to ask whether this should be split morning/evening. I assume because my vet said to give ONE dose then this is the best option. Don't know though :lol:
  12. U

AMAZING improvement in Jemima!

As you may have read Jemima had a lot of work done on Monday, including lump removal, ear flush, and x ray which showed she has severe arthritis in her toes! So, her hearing is amazing! She has been so nervous because she can hear so clearly now. We assumed she was going deaf :shock: Now she...
  13. U

trimmed mabels fur on her botty lol

Did you use an electric shaver or scissors?
  14. U

Jemima has a lump on her skin - UD she's had surgery to remove it/ UUD Shes home p2!

Just to add, vet thinks we will need to medicate with metacam for rest of life due to arthritis - may have to source a cheap supplier, any suggestions welcome x
  15. U

Thanks everyone :wave: She had white stuff flushed out of her ears "of cheese consistency" (not all of it could be flushed out, now have mixed solution of wash and antibiotics to drop in both ears) The X rays showed her hips are in very good shape, its her toes that have extremely bad...
Back