• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tinytoez

1. Tinytoez

Has anyone seen my thread? - Honey has her surgery tomorow, its gone missing

Me too - I saw some on Sunday they are sooooo tiny!!
  2. Tinytoez

Thanks Helen the Forum Detective U sound like the Meerkat on that advert
  3. Tinytoez

Honey has her surgery in the morning...U/D Shes Home :) Wont poo in indoor cage

Lol, yes weve has poos, what a palava it was to get her to do it. I replied to my cousin that maybe she should take her out to her cage, as shes a fussy moo and wont normally go outside her cage, she called me saying she was worried about picking her up - so I walked the 5 mins down the road to...
  4. Tinytoez

Ive just updated a thread I started yesterday called Honey has her surgery tomorow, and its gone missing and hasnt moved up the list either?? Anyone know where it went?? I might have to start another one if its gone missing:? The good news is shes home anyway.
  5. Tinytoez

Just text Angie, and she hasnt had a poo yet, she had been home since 4 and its 8 now, should I be worried. I did mention possibly putting her in her cage to do one and bringing the poos in and putting them in her litter tray to try and encourage her to go. She seems to not like going out of her...
  6. Tinytoez

We got a call at 2.45 but missed it as mum decided to cut the lawn to keep busy, so I called them back and they told us she was ready to come home. We arrived at 3.30 and had to wait for about 20 minutes, but were eventually called in to see the nurse, she was sitting in her carry box awake and...
  7. Tinytoez

Thanks Guys We got there for just gone 8.30. She has her food with her and her towel in her carry box, we went in the office handed her over, were warned again about the slightly higher risk with rabbits, then we left her there and drove home again. I decided I couldnt sit around waiting so I...
  8. Tinytoez

Im really really worried about tomorow, I have to take her for 8.30 and its a 20 minute drive without traffic, so I will be leaving at just before 8 to be on the safe side. It is niggling me, but I would hope as we are using the PDSA they wouldnt operate if they thought it was pointless, as a...
  9. Tinytoez

Meet Indy my Quaker Parrot

Thats just so cruel of Ste to show you and then say now, its just like showing a kid sweets and then telling them they cant have any!!! Are you listening Ste??? My mum puts him on her shoulder and does One Man Went to Mo and he dances to that, and sometimes will dance if the music is loud...
  10. Tinytoez

Meet Indy my Quaker Parrot

:lol:Would you be willing to babysit them both when they are in a bad mood:lol: They are both boofuls in their own ways.
  11. Tinytoez

Whoops

:love:Bless He thlipped and now he "thtuck"
  12. Tinytoez

Life can be so unbearably cruel

Wow Im so sorry, I dont have any words, I have tears in my eyes and Im just gobsmacked to hear that little Stan the Bun, has gone. But like everyone has said, the short time he has live with you being treated like bunny royalty must have gone some way to making up for all that time living in...
  13. Tinytoez

Available Rescue: Alex needs a home!

Honey Bunny would love him, shes a Dwarf Lionhead, and I found out today she used to have a friend with her until he died of flystrike:censored: - yes I know - DONT get me started!!! He has the ahhhhh factor and Im sure me and Honey could bring him round:love:
Back