• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tinybub

1. T

Giants and normal sized buns?!

Thats great :) Unfortunatly the lovely giant we originally wanted wasnt there so we were disappointed. However we did find another lovely little girl and a cross breed but has some Himalayan (excuse the spelling) markings i think. She is about 3 months old. Picking her up tonight!
  2. T

Oh awesome, thanks so much :) xx
  3. T

Hi everyone, quick question really, can giant rabbits and normal size buns live happily together?! Or can problems be caused because of the size difference.
  4. T

how to bond new buns?

Hi everyone I havent posted very much, im more of a reader myself, so i shall start from the begining. I adopted Alfie last year and he is now about 9 months old and neutered. So he is a house bun, is out with us all the time and is fantastic, doesnt cause too much trouble I have alwasy...
  5. T

Manuka honey

Nurses use it to repair wounds on people its amazing! Crazy pricey but thats mainly because it comes from New Zealand! Its amazing!
  6. T

Runny Poo

He has settled down now. He has been drinking ALOT and eating hay like never before and his poos although still dark in colour are formed and round and he has perked up more so i think he should be ok however ill be keeping a close eye on him for the rest of the day. Thank you for your advice :D
  7. T

Runny Poo

He is coming up for 3 months old. He is starting to pass poo with some shape but its still very soft and dark. He is bright and active but i have put in back in his cage now for a bit of rest. He is drinking extremely well and i just filled up his water bottle and he is drinking it all! He isnt...
  8. T

Runny Poo

Hi all So last night Alfie had his first bit of carrot and it has really up set his tummy! He has really runny poo and i think i heard him pass wind......I have given him alot of hay to eat and i wont be giving him anymore carrot or pellets and just keep him on hay for a while. Have i done...
  9. T

New and wanting advice!

Thank you very much. There is a rescue relativly close called Woodgreen which always has buns :) Thank you for the advise its all very useful!
  10. T

New and wanting advice!

Hi there :wave: So i joined this website so i can do as much reading and research as possible. I had a rabbit when i was very little and have always loved them. I have 7 ratties currently and love them all very much. I dont have a rabbit currently but am seriously considering getting a pair...
Back