• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tinsel

1. Tinsel

Lord H is Very Sick :-(-U/D 28th Oct Coping OK at the Moment

Sending loads of vibes xx
  2. Tinsel

Fluffy Update (warning, one update is slightly upsetting)

Lovely pets, but I'd get Pepsi to the vets - he may need an injection of antibiotics. I'm surprised they only gave cream - cats bites are notoriously likely to become infected, and I would doubt a topical cream would fix that. And if he's quiet he may be in pain too so he needs painkiller...
  3. Tinsel

Rehomed: Lily - Yorkie x - Surrey

Aw I keep looking at her. I'm worried she would disturb my elderly, chilled dog though. He's so happy as he is, and it seems unfair to introduce a new, higher energy dog. :( I'm sure she will be snapped up soon though! :wave: Is she toilet trained? And what is she crossed with? :?
  4. Tinsel

Look who's home

I'm glad he' s home but that really isn't fair, to quote you one thing and charge another. Is there any way to challenge it? (Nicely, but still...)
  5. Tinsel

Clem has had a tracheostomy, need vibes

Everything crossed for your precious boy for tomorrow....
  6. Tinsel

a diagnosis for Clem/ CT results are bad/ Updated with details

So sad to read this update. I think it's made much harder in your context too because you have other buns who also rely on you, so there are competing claims on your resources. :( A heart-breaking decision; I'm so sorry. :cry:
  7. Tinsel

a diagnosis for Clem/ CT results are bad/ Updated with details

So sorry there's such a difficult path ahead for Clem and you. :(
  8. Tinsel

Patrick

Really sorry to hear you lost your gorgeous boy. :cry:
  9. Tinsel

Absolute disaster here U/D she's gone

I'm so, so sorry. :cry:
  10. Tinsel

Poor Jasper isn't happy ud 08/02 in for dental

Good news :wave:
  11. Tinsel

Endeavour- Updated 17th Feb- Some Improvement

I'm glad he's brighter for now, and really hope the long-term prognosis is much better than you fear... Nose rubs being sent to him, along with vibes xx
  12. Tinsel

Endeavour- Updated 17th Feb- Some Improvement

How is he today? xx
  13. Tinsel

Bunny in house ?

I know lots of RU-ers have happy house buns, but hay inside is an on-going challenge, not to mention the chewing, and not all rabbits accept litter training. Also, any rabbit indoors between now and May would have to stay indoors as they won't have a warm enough coat/the right reserves of fat to...
  14. Tinsel

Poor Jasper isn't happy ud 08/02 in for dental

Might there be some infection in the tear duct? I'd be inclined to pop him to the vet sooner rather than later... Suspect he needs painkiller if nothing else. :wave:
Back