• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by tina1983uk2002

1. T

Rabbit shed ideas needed :)

I've had a few ideas from what you guys have said :-) Might create four large pens (4 groups of 3) and create shelves for the bunies to jump on and hide under. They already have about twenty toys in the hutches so ill hang some of them on the side of the pens. I might sell all the hutches or...
  2. T

Sorry i have only just replyed everyone, but thank you for helping :) All the rabbits are in neutered pairs, i resuce them so they are neutered as soon as they come in. At the moment they are in big hutches but i feel its not very exciting for them. Ive been thinking of building them pens as...
  3. T

Can anyone give me ideas how to make my rabbit shed better for the rabbits? I have 12 (i rescue rabbits). At the moment i have a large pen at the back of the shed for the meduim sized rabbits and blocks of hutches for the smaller rabbits. I have had it like that for about a year but not sure if...
  4. T

My New Rabbit!!-An Impulse Buy- Pic Added!!

lol nice one! :lol:
  5. T

Mini hutch on ebay!!

:x :shock: That is appealing! I wouldn't even keep a rat in that! its only going to be two foot high and three foot long in the middle. Really annoys me when people sell hutches like that :roll:
  6. T

Cherry - beautiful belgian hare (Rehomed)

thats brill :) Good luck bunny
  7. T

Hi everyone

Thanks :) I run a sanctuary and i am glad that there are many people who also help rabbits out there.
  8. T

oh right Sound nice though! :)
  9. T

Hi everyone

ok. Just a idea. My website doen't have breeders advertise on it thoough. But not to worry it hope fully helps kirkby rescue anyway. Tina
  10. T

Hi everyone

[color=green]I have had an idea if the founder of this forum would like to post rabbts needing homes on my website/group? If you would like to look the website url is - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/THERABBITANDGUINEA-PIGSOCIETY/ Best wishes Tina
  11. T

I know :) What she like with other rabbits though? I have a big pen for meduim/large rabbits and hutches for little ones. How big is she?
  12. T

deedee needs a home

Re: . Sure :) Its - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/THERABBITANDGUINEA-PIGSOCIETY/ At the monet there is a mixture or members, some pet owners, some rescue workers and a few breeders. I am a not a breeder though and most of my rabbits are rescues.
  13. T

deedee needs a home

Re: . Thanks :) I will look. I have been thinking maybe i can help with advertising rabbits needing homes. I have a rabbit group website and i could post a new rabbit every week/day. What do you think?
  14. T

Aww thats a pitter it's too far :( I hope she gets a good home
  15. T

deedee needs a home

Aww thats a pitter it's too far :( I hope she gets a good home
Back