• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by tillyandtheo

1. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

I have only just seen this - thank you for your reply Did doughnut get skinny due to pneumonia or was it a different illness? And where could i get that hay from? Xx Thank you so much for your care x
  2. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Thank you so much xxx
  3. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Hi I did get your PM thank you so much. Theo's doing okay actually, considering the circumstances. Hes okay, not as dirty recently as he has been but still pooing alot and its watery and just really not good. He is eating but hes honestly just skin and bones. Hes also got discharge round his...
  4. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Thank you for responding :) I'm really unsure about theo now .. he's not himself and has just really deteriorated. It seems like nothing is working and now his illness is showing which makes me worry even more because he cant hide how weak he is now. Finding it really hard but doing all i can xxx
  5. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Hi! I know I haven't posted in a while but jsut thought I'd give an update. Theo is good, hes been back to the vets about 2 weeks ago and unfortunately he had lost weight again. But the vet also said his breathing has greatly improved and his temperature was also normal. I have to go back on...
  6. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

If it's diarrhoea would she be acting normal and jumping about etc? It's not excessive it's just a few dotted about. They look similar to that photo. What can I do to stop it? I saw her and Theo both running where abouts the poo was so it might just look worse than it is. I'm an overthinker...
  7. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Hello! Theo is doing great. I haven't heard him breathing oddly atall and I think he's putting on weight. I'm going back to the vet next week so hopefully he will have made the progress I'm hoping for! He's currently out on the grass binkying around:) HOWEVER.... Not everything is good. I dont...
  8. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Theo is doing good today. I put him out on the grass and he was eating lots and binkying around, playing with his toys. He's taking his medicine really well too. I have bought some porridge oats for Theo to eat but my other rabbit Tilly (who certainly does NOT need fattening up:lol: ) keeps...
  9. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

oh wow, I didn't know you could feed them porridge oats! That sounds good Can I ask whether cereals can be fed to them? Like shreddies etc? x
  10. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

That's sooooo good to hear that sulfatrim is good at helping RTIs. I really hope he improves. I'm sorry to hear about your rabbit:( good to hear that she is improving though! Hopefully the same happens with Theo x
  11. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

That's great to hear:D I'm feeling a bit more optimistic than before now Well I have to go back to the vets in a fortnight, so that she can check Theo's weight again and make sure they're working. If no progress is made she'll give him another prescription. So just going to hope it works :D
  12. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Thank you so much, this is so reassuring.:) Theo seems very lively and when i put him on the grass he was bounding and binkying around so that gave me some relief. That's such a shame about the rabbit. How did the severe case develop? Did it start off as mild and deteriorate? The vet gave me...
  13. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

I'm so glad to hear she is showing improvement!! Has she has it for long and was it a mild case she was diagnosed with or a strong one? Can it deteriorate? Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just so upset and I want to know what's happening x
  14. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

Hello:) I went to the vets earlier. She found that Theo has a mild case of pneumonia and has prescribed him anti-inflammatory medicine and antibiotic medicine. I asked how I could prevent my other rabbit Tilly from getting pneumonia too and she said I need to try to keep the hutch clean and dry...
  15. tillyandtheo

Weird breathing?

That's a really good idea - i tend to forget things easily, especially on things like this. Im just desperate for him to be okay x
Back