• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tilikum

1. Tilikum

Tilikum

i have had the most horrendous night , its exactly 3 weeks today , 8.36 am to be precise , my baby had to be put to sleep , i had a massive panic attack during the night , cannot stop feeling guilty at not been there , she was taken in the vet hospital on the Monday tea time , and i was on the...
  2. Tilikum

Tilikum

i just wanted to share this , i have a very active mind so i don't know if its just my brain , but 2 days after we got Tilikums ashes back , i had a dream about her , she was standing on my bed , and when i sat up she had the most beautiful diamond looking wings attached to her back , i looked...
  3. Tilikum

Tilikum

Hi everyone , just a quick update , we got our Tilikums's ashes back and have her plaque ready for her grave next to our dog , i also got a pendant to put a little of her ashes in , so she is near to my heart always , hope everyone is hanging in there xxx
  4. Tilikum

Tilikum

Thats awful some people just don't deserve to have pets they should do time like they would if they treated a human like that , i hope the pain gets better as i struggle particularly on the mornings when she would wake me up , the vets rang yesterday tea time , to say her ashes were back ...
  5. Tilikum

Tilikum

thank you all for your replies , its just the suddenness of it all , that i am finding hard to cope with , she had the run of the house , so every room i go in she has toys and bowls still there , just don't want to make it final , its a testament to her that in a year and a half , the impact...
  6. Tilikum

Tilikum

Hello i had not meant to get another pet , my dog died 16 years ago aged 16 , and i said never again , but adopted a chinchilla 5 years ago , because her previous owner could no longer look after her , and its been just us , but a year and a half ago i was in a pet shop buying bird seed , when i...
Back