• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by tigger-roo

1. tigger-roo

Gummy bunny

Thank you everyone, Eeyore has left a huge hole in our hearts, were in touch with lots of rescues so hoping to find tigger a friend soon.x
  2. tigger-roo

Gummy bunny

I'm the very proud mummy of a gummy bunny called tigger, we got tigger at 6 weeks old and at his 10week check he was found to have malocclusion, when he was 16 weeks old he had his front teeth removed, tigger is now 3yrs and 9 months old and doing great, in November 2011 we rescued a lop bun who...
  3. tigger-roo

Hi there.x

ty yvette, and elis my boy bun was born with teeth problems so had them removed when he was 4 months old, he has full run of the house and cant chew anything, on getting him a mate wouldnt want to have to pen them when were not around, also she cant bite him and vice versa.x :D
  4. tigger-roo

Hi there.x

I just joined today in the hope of finding my boy bun a toothless female mate, how do i get photos on here???
  5. tigger-roo

Hello from Willow Vet Care (and your assistance needed!)

already a member of willow Recieved my bunny pack in the post ty very much, loved the pack of seeds of 20 different wild plants for them to eat cant wait for them to grow and nor can tigger :D
  6. tigger-roo

Bunnys n teeth

Im looking for a female rabbit to bond with my male bunny tigger-roo, tigger has no front teeth as was born with deformed teeth, im looking for a female bunny with the same problem, seems strange but tigger has full run of the whole house and cant chew things so wouldnt want to have to start...
Back