• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by teenybash73

1. T

I thought rabbits were vegetarian !!!!

Try telling my Peter that, the wee :censored: went and chewed a hole in the seat of my leather sofa last night:oops::oops::oops:. Dont get me wrong it is over 10 years old but really did cost an absolute fortune compared to what you can get them for these days. I just sat there in shock for...
  2. T

What your pet says about you!!

Yes there is this is the link http://living.aol.co.uk/what-does-your-pet-say-about/article/20090312071409990001
  3. T

What your pet says about you!!

Found this on AOL Rabbit Rabbit owners are friendly, affectionate and easily pleased. You like routine, hate surprises and need to feel loved and appreciated. You can get nervous out of your comfort zone, which means that you sometimes find it difficult to make new friends. Some of this...
  4. T

Poor little silly bunny

Years ago our female had her spay done and really didnt like the lampshade, when we were about we took it off and made a wee "jumper" for her . Take an old sweatshirt, cut the sleeve at the elbow, then cut 2 small holes for the front legs, wrist cuff is for round the neck( or cut that off to...
  5. T

Treating All 3 For E.c

Just
  6. T

Treating All 3 For E.c

thank you all for your replies.
  7. T

Treating All 3 For E.c

While
  8. T

Treating All 3 For E.c

I ha