• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tallulah88

1. T

Bonded pair had a fight

Hi I have managed to find a wound on Charlie, I messaged the vets and sent a picture and it looks ok and not infected. So for an update yes there was bodily harm 😟
  2. T

Bonded pair had a fight

Hi Thanks for you advice No they haven't caused any harm from what I can see I checked thoroughly but the one that was bitten is so fluffly it's hard to see the skin however no signs of any blood. They were lying on the floor facing each other biting and kicking but it only lasted seconds as...
  3. T

Bonded pair had a fight

Hi I have two male rabbits that have been bonded for about 5 months. I got them both castrated about 10 days ago, initially they were fine and seemed to be recovering well, then 6days after surgery one rabbit got gut stasis. On the third day of gut stasis (and after second trip to vets) he...
Back