• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by susie bun

1. susie bun

Sunshine on Bertie

Sunshine on Bertie!
  2. susie bun

Gunky poos

He has kale, parsley and mint most days. These have been his main green for 6 years.
  3. susie bun

Gunky poos

Just to emphasise, Bertie’s hay eating is much improved since the last time I posted about this issue but poos are no better.
  4. susie bun

Gunky poos

Bertie used to do wonderful golden boulders but no more! I thought a dental last year would sort him out but it took a long time for good hay-eating to resume. He has rediscovered hay in the last couple of weeks but his poos are not much better. Most are ok but he is prone to gunky clumps of poo...
  5. susie bun

Bertie’s moult

Poor Bertie is resembling a cross between an untidy punk and a burst couch. I have not known a heavier moult in 13 years of rabbiting.
  6. susie bun

Bertie’s Christmas

That’s the window but at night so does look like a screen. Bertie’s Papa would love a TV that size!
  7. susie bun

Bertie’s Christmas

Bit late, but Merry Christmas from Bertieville!
  8. susie bun

A Bunny & a Dog

Both beautiful!
  9. susie bun

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

Bertie, adopted from SSPCA in December 2017 and has brought me joy every day since. He’s sideways because I have the cold and can’t be bothered remembering how to resize the picture.
  10. susie bun

Sunday Lunch

Delightful!
  11. susie bun

Bertie Christmas

Bertie was introduced to the family tree last night.
  12. susie bun

Snow comes to Bertieville

It’s been a white weekend here…
  13. susie bun

Bertie - metacam affecting output?

I looked them up and all the boxes are quite large. I’ll try emailing them. I don’t grudge Bertie any money but it would be an awful waste if he didn’t like the hay. I have just surreptitiously removed some of Bertie’s morning offering from his grandparents. 😉
  14. susie bun

I don't think he has that one. Thanks for the recommendation.
  15. susie bun

Bertie is in a very bad mood. I know it is for his own good but all the same .... He definitely prefers crunchy or flat stemmed hay. I tried him with Excel feeding hay this afternoon, but this caused great offence. Orchard grass has been better received and he loves 'Harvest Festival'...
Back