• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by supersonic

1. supersonic

Stanley in his new bed

Wow, he is so handsome!
  2. supersonic

Manage to eat with a rabbit

We always sit on the grass at my parents house in summer. We have garden furniture, but we always liked to sit on the floor, especially when the pets were out and about. I remember one day, my mum had brought a pint out, and just set it down next to her on the grass. I watched as Sonic came up...
  3. supersonic

Finn - 30th July

Thanks guys. He was a right little character! I will miss having pets I can go visit whenever - it just means I'll be more of a hassle to cats and dogs on the street :lol:
  4. supersonic

Finn - 30th July

My sisters lovely guinea pig left us last night. Apparently he just went downhill super quick and they rushed him to the vets. He didn't seem to cope very well in the heat the other week, but bounced back to a happy, chirpy boy. Vets wonder if it was a respiratory infection, but mum said it just...
  5. supersonic

This will make you go aww

Wow! What an incredible experience. I'm like that with the red kites round here - I see them daily, but they never get boring. I have to take a trip up to the Cairngorms... wonder if I can do a few nights on Mull and a few in the Cairngorms?? It's become impossible for me to head up to...
  6. supersonic

What were they thinking?

Oh, Sonic used to do all sorts of weird things! He would steal flip flops straight off your feet. Wouldn't take them anywhere, just pull them off. We were once sat out in the garden with family and my grandad said "erm, is he supposed to be eating that??!". Sonic was devouring a kids patio...
  7. supersonic

Oh Dear John-Joe

Just like how Sonic used to moult! He was always grumpy when he was doing a mega moult - almost like bunny PMS :lol: I remember once dropping him off at my aunties when we went on holiday, and she thought it was hilarious how scruffy he looked.
  8. supersonic

How did your bunnies/pets get their names?

I was really into Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games on the Wii when I got Sonic :lol: His moult was always spectacular, and every couple of years he'd get a bizarre blue tinge to his fur, so when people jokingly asked "oh, well is he blue?" I got to say, "well actually, kinda" back to them...
  9. supersonic

Head tilt - maybe controversial, sorry.

You know him better than anyone else - including the vets. I don't have any experience of head tilt, but I think it totally depends on the rabbit. As soon as I realised that Sonic was headstrong and independent to a point where it was a three man job to administer metacam ( :roll: ), I...
  10. supersonic

*Warning Sensitive Subject * Not ALL Rabbits Can Cope With Extremely Cold Weather....

Sonic lived outside for 9.5 years, and was fine. His coat was unbelievably thick, and he always knew when the weather would change before the weatherman! We tried over the years to provide him with warm spaces, which he regularly either ignored or ruined. He would dig through the hay and straw...
  11. supersonic

Dinky Dara

Her lovely little feet!! She looks so clean and soft!
  12. supersonic

Sno Flo

Ah, thank you for sharing! She certainly had a lot to investigate. The snow was Sonic's favourite weather, so it's lovely to see other buns enjoying it. I spotted some bunny prints out in the snow the other day, and it made me miss him so much!
  13. supersonic

Snow Day

Ahh!! Sonic used to LOVE the snow. I could never catch him to get him in, and when I opened his hutch on a night to feed him, he'd squeeze past and run round like mad :lol: We once got so much snow that he pretty much disappeared when he jumped off the patio... he was a little shocked at that haha
  14. supersonic

what are your bunny nicknames??

Oh man, I don't know how many times the swear filter will kick in :lol: I loved Sonic more than anything, despite what the nicknames might suggest. Rat Bag **** Face Lil **** Rabbit (mainly used by mum) There were plenty more, but I'm sure Rat Bag was used the most!
  15. supersonic

*Post Deleted*

I'm sorry to here about Fiver :( It is usually recommended for rabbits to live in pairs, however my boy Sonic lived alone all his life, and was totally content :) He sounds similar to Fluffer, any contact always had to be on his terms, otherwise he's get frustrated and be a pain to catch! I...
Back