• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sue

1. S

Smoking with rabbits

Yes, quite possibly if the rabbits breath the smoke - passive or active smoking really isn't a good idea for any species, as has been scientifically researched.
  2. S

Any spare vibes for Lillian please.

I absolutely agree about the cats. They really should be under some form of control, especially considering the harm they do to wildlife.
  3. S

My new additions

Adorable :D
  4. S

I love me hoomans

Toastin' yer 'bum- perfick!!
  5. S

Rosie Rabbit 8 weeks old

I'm so very sorry, you both fought so hard and no-one could have done more for little Rosie. Thinking of you.
  6. S

Milly

I'm so very sorry, sending many condolences.
  7. S

Day 19 U/D - can we have some love and support

Might Manuka Honey help at all? I have heard very positive things about it for wound healing.
  8. S

Vet Bill Shock

I would say that this is fairly typical of vet bills; it certainly happened many times to me. I understand that vets have costs to cover, but I was frequently put in mind of squeaking pips.
  9. S

Here I go again!

A really happy outcome for everyone, and very cheering indeed :)
  10. S

I've acquired two new rabbits...

Regarding the pin worms, please be extremely vigilant about hygiene as these love to live in humans as well, and their eggs are miniscule.
  11. S

The Plumpkin Thread - Spay Tuesday 12th

She is such a very lucky rabbit to have found you, and it is lovely to see her progressing so well. She looks very relaxed and contented :D
  12. S

Thanks Morse..............

Could it have been human excreta in the dunes? (in which case perhaps wear gloves in case of hepatitis etc)
  13. S

Ahhh buns are so clumsy!

i hope she doesn't develop concussion, especially if her eyes were affected :(
  14. S

Vets - am I being ignored?

Hi, I had a similar problem in a similar situation, and just had to keep on hassling them - you're right - she does deserve better! I don't think they are ignoring you, just that they get very busy and side-tracked. Sending sympathy.
  15. S

Biscuit turned 11 this week!

Many congratulations!! :)
Back