• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by stu mini lop

1. S

Agressive 16 week old

She has a hutch run combo, hutch is on top and ladder leads down into Run, not sure of size, our other Rabbit Stu (male) is in his hutch/run next door they can see each other but that's it. Although she isn't interested in him at all... She spends most of the day just sitting up in the hutch...
  2. S

Agressive 16 week old

any advice on getting her out of the hutch? initially she was a house Rabbit and we kept her inside, she was much better behaved then, this has all started since she went outside for the summer. Should we bring her back in? We certainly want to persevere and it's not out of the question to...
  3. S

Agressive 15 week old female

HI, posted this in wrong place so will try again Hi, At Easter we returned from holiday to discover my daughters beloved male Lion head had escaped and dissapered. After much sole searching she purchased a female Lionhead some months later, Freya is about 15 weeks old. The problem is that...
  4. S

Agressive 16 week old

Hi, At Easter we returned from holiday to discover my daughters beloved male Lion head had escaped and dissapered. After much sole searching she purchased a female Lionhead some months later, Freya is about 15 weeks old. The problem is that Freya is sooo agressive and my daughter is terrified...
  5. S

Help two entire bucks mating

Thanks a million everyone. I have split them up.... Stu enjoying sunshine from the comfort of his cage, we will work out some other method for him to get a run on the grass...
  6. S

They have been together before in the house... the same thing always happens it's just a sex fest.... Snowy very laid back is now nearly 4, he is just lying down no trying to catch some rays while stu nuzzles up to him...
  7. S

yep both boys... why is that unusual... Stu, was trying to mate with the cat this morning... he isn't quite one yet about 10 months old... ok half an hour in Snowy is now lying down, while Stu has mounted him, I am positive they are both boys.... No agression so far!
  8. S

Hi, We have just put our two males in together for a spell so our indoor mini lop stu can enjoy the outside in this lovely weather. Our outdoor Lion head Snowy straight away climbed on and set to (so to speak) can this do any harm? this was followed by them swapping over, they are now running...
  9. S

New bun sways from side to side

how do I upload pics how do I upload the pics on to here????
  10. S

can't work out how to add photo yep that is the right colouring, our other rabbit is a white lionhead and he doesn't seem to do this so was a bit confused. There again Stu is only 8 weeks old and on his own for first time. He seems so much happier when cuddling with my girls.
  11. S

photo coming HI, photo coming if I can work out how to post it...
  12. S

Brown eyes Ok swaying maybe isn't the right term he seems to be scoping the area around him it's just his head that moves slowly.
  13. S

nope If he was a siamese cat I would have called him a chocolate seal point if that helps
  14. S

HI, Well Stu made it through his first night (see earlier thread) however when he is sitting he seems to sway from side to side is this normal???
  15. S

Hi, mini lop Stu in new home needs help

inside now Well human came out and it is tipping it down with rain, I was cold and a little scared, sitting shaking head slowly from side to side. so Owner and her mum have cornered off section of bedroom for me and came to life at once, warm in here seem much happier. Owner thinks we will...
Back