• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Stralachlan

1. S

Uppy eared buns!

I'm an uppy-eared fan too - I think it makes them more expressive; Hazel & Acorn; My bridge bunny Fluff;
  2. S

Transport-Berkshire to Plymouth please.....x

Yes its all sorted, Ted was dropped off last week, thanks for offering.
  3. S

Flicking Feet

mine do it if I've picked them up :roll:
  4. S

arrgh - fighting pair

They've had another "post Ted" fight tonight - 4 bites wounds on Acorn's back so its off to the vets tomorrow morning for some antibiotics. Fortunately I've got hibiscrub antiseptic so I'm already applying that. I'm telling Acorn its his own fault for trying to pick fights (and last year he...
  5. S

arrgh - fighting pair

Well I collected Ted (neutered boy) on Sun morning who needs moving to Plymouth tomorrow morning. Tonight being about the first day its stopped raining since then I thought I'd let him and my two have a run in the garden. Up til now they've been inside to stretch their legs separately. So I...
  6. S

Its all on :D Does anyone know the bun's name? :oops:
  7. S

Fingers crossed, its looking good, just waiting on my dive buddy to confirm we're on. Although I have taken some flak over on the Yorkshire Divers web forum and ruined all credibility I may have had at being a hardcore diver by owning up to having rabbits :roll: They are not used to YD post...
  8. S

woopsies!

Someone on here mentioned Olbas oil smeared on - it really does work. Unlike the commercial chew-stop sprays I've tried.
  9. S

I've had an offer over on Yorkshire Divers that someone with a cat carrier who lives in Hurst (Berks) will be driving past my house on Sunday and can drop the bun off. Is there anyway of getting to her in Hurst early Sun morning (bef 0700)? I doubt she has overnight facilities. Here's hoping, Mary
  10. S

I can keep the bun for a few of days in temp accommodation either inside or in half my own rabbits hutch which is a 6ft double storey - I can just remove the ramp & close the hole off, plenty of run space. Is it a girl or boy and how big? I'm just wondering if I know anyone doing andover -...
  11. S

I dont know if this helps, but there is a possibility I'll be driving Bristol-Plymouth on the morning of 20th May (next Wed). Wont be confirmed until the weekend. Could anyone get the bun to me before then?
  12. S

Bunnyrun request Plymouth- Northampton

If there is a mismatch in handover times/days I can prob act as a halfway house, I'm a couple of miles from Cribbs / M4-M5 interchange. Let me know dates if needed Mary
  13. S

Do most rabbits chew?

My two go through phases - it started with fabric (the sofa & curtains), then electric cables, and their latest project is the plaster on the walls. Speaking of which - does anyone know of a decent chew deterrent? I just bought one called "Chew Stoppa", says its especially suitable for rabbits...
  14. S

hello

Welcome from another Bristolian
  15. S

Max is at the vets getting his abscess seen too today

I'm glad to hear its all gone OK. I may need to get Hazel in for an abscess removal soon if his bite wounds dont improve, and was wondering how serious the op was. Reading your post was quite comforting although I cant see Hazel being relaxed enough to not have a GA.
Back