• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Stina28

1. S

Baytril 10%

Thank you but does it matter if it's a 10% one?
  2. S

Baytril 10%

Hi guys, I'm really concerned about my bunny and our recent visit to the vet. So this morning, we had to rush to vets because our tiny lionhead was feeling really poorly and had breathing difficulties. So the vet prescribed Baytril for 10 days, once a day via syringe. I have had Baytril before...
  3. S

Friend for bunny with snuffles

Thank you for the replies. I think he's only been symptom free for 2 or three weeks so it's best to wait more time then.
  4. S

Friend for bunny with snuffles

Hi guys, I am looking for some advice for my friend who doesn't speak English but needs a lot of help in regards to her bunny. My friend's bunny is a 2 year old neutered lionhead lop boy who hasn't had a friend yet. My friend has been looking into adopting a female friend for the bunny for some...
  5. S

Best alternative litter tray or litter box for 3 legged bunny

Thanks guys, bad news tho, it didn't work out in the end, ended up at the vets with the bunny, he got scared when my partner got home and jumped out of the litter tray and ripped his nail on his front paw, it was bleeding quite a lot. So he is now back with his old low side litter tray and puppy...
  6. S

Thanks for all the advice. I found an alternative solution that is working well at the moment. I had a deeper and bigger litter tray and a big hay rack so I used them. I put puppy pads underneath then a tiny bit of wood pellets on top and the hayrack on top. I made wooden ramps on two sides so...
  7. S

Hi. Thanks for the tips, the 3 legged bunny is a small lionhead bunny
  8. S

Hi, I have 6 bunnies, 2 bonded pairs and two singles. My bonded pairs have hooded cat litter boxes that they use, I put wood pellets and hay there and change them every few days and top up the hay twice a day. My singles use simple cat litter trays atm so poop and hay go everywhere and their...
  9. S

Need help with possible bonding scenarios

Hi. Thanks for the information. I think I'll give it a try after the new boy is neutered and his hormones calmed down as he is quite hormonal atm. Would you think I should bond the new boys first and then add them to the group or just introduce them altogether? I am a bit worried about the 3...
  10. S

I did read the bonding journal about the 5 bunnies and I find it absolutely wonderful, however, I don't know if I should risk my current pairs to try to bond them with the others. What worries me is that I would bond three boys and 1 girl and there would he a risk of the boys fighting over the...
  11. S

Hi guys. I'm new here so please bear with me. I have 6 bunnies, 2 guinea pigs and 3 hamsters. I have two bonded bunny pairs and two male singles. My first bonded male and female is Pudding, a 2.5 year old male and his partner, Daisy, a 1.5 year old female. They are well bonded and have their own...
Back