• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Stevie b

1. S

bunny going on a diet...

Hi guys, My eldest bun is one and a half, and while she isn't horrifically over weight, her dewlap is not getting any smaller and so i want to cut down on the amount of food she has and have started getting her to run around more. I have been giving her smallish handfuls of pellets morning...
  2. S

after a buck has been neutered...

...how long do I need to wait before i let him in with my spayed female? No risk of pregnacy i just don't want him to get hurt. He was neutered a week ago tomorrow. Thankyou! x :wave:
  3. S

pets at home sawdust...

Hi peeps, does anyone have any idea what wood pets@home sawdust is made from? Have checked the packaging and there is no indication ANYWHERE on it of what wood it's made of. This is concerning me! I have stopped using it since learning of the risks of wood chippings on here, but now my partner...
  4. S

Rory

binky free Rory sweetie :cry: x
  5. S

Monkey [wild baby rabbit from yesterday]

awww bless him, that is so sad :cry: :( Binky free at the bridge little Monkey, there is no pain there, just lots of the tastiest grass ever x
  6. S

New here!

hi there! :wave: I think the majority of peeps on here are from the UK so might have trouble advising you where to go. However, check out this website http://www.rabbit.org/ (House Rabbit Society) this is a US based organisation, and you could contact someone from there who might be able to...
  7. S

My first time bonding

i would definatley say that it's far less risky when bonding to go to a rescue and take the bun with you! I started with a female, then got another female from a pet shop. (i know this isn't as easy a match as male/female, but i thought i'd try it) Well after having them both spayed to reduce...
  8. S

AAARRRGGHH!!! rabbit wee EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

yep just stepped out of my room to go to the kitchen, the rabbit WEES all over my tights that i have just put on. I now smell of wee. GREAT :roll::evil::cry:
  9. S

Grumpy??

too right, this morning Miffy, the queen of the house, gave me a nip on the nose as i was in the way of her door of her house trying to give her a kiss and a nose rub! Obviously this wasn't what she wanted, and i got told! :)
  10. S

Getting my bunny to take metacam.

i know it isn't that much, i think it is just precautionary cuz he doesn't seem to be in that much pain from his leg, but obv you can never really tell with buns as they are so skillful in hiding it! Also he is only a tiny fella so i think that might be something to do with it! Thanks for all...
  11. S

Novice Owner, Pulling Hair My Out!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=2360571&posted=1#post2360571 look at this thread! I started it as i am having a similar problem with my new buck, i feel like there is wee EVERYWHERE! There is some good advice on the thread about things you can do to neutralise the smell, cuz...
  12. S

i will have to show him the ad and see what he thinks! He'll probably just WEE!!!!!! aaaaaahhh!!!!!! p.s. as i said previously, i have moved his cage down the other end of the hall and vaxed the carpet where he was....that was a few hours ago and so far there is no wee.....i think i just need...
  13. S

Will anyone be rearguarding this year?

well their cages are kept really clean as they live in my living room and i don't want that stinking. i clean their litter trays everyday and i always to bum checks, esp in hot weather. All my buns have clean fluffy bottys as well so i guess i am lucky in that respect. Also, my partner is an...
  14. S

Help please...my rabbit won't eat after spay :-(

my bun had a GA on tues for an examination of a swelling on his leg :( His poos were rather dark and mishapen afterwards, like Sooz says. My two does were the same after their spays. My vets told me to just try her with all her fav foods and even if it is just a few nibbles in the first few...
  15. S

ha ha! to be honest the way my hallway is smelling rigvht now i think even a dusting down of flour might make an improvement!!! eeeeeewwww buuny wee! I will defo try the bicarb, i have moved him down the other end of the hall now and vaxed the carpet where he was, that has removed stains and...
Back