• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Stephy

1. S

Very very sad news ..

So sorry :( xx
  2. S

Miss Bunny Penny -U/D 29th Oct

:( how sad ....... I hope you're wrong xx
  3. S

Tilly

My thoughts are with everyone else who has lost a bunny recently ........ they're such special little creatures xx
  4. S

Tilly

Thank you everybody ..... she was a very special bunny to me - overcame so much in her life x
  5. S

Tilly

My special bunny was pts today ..... night night Tilly xxxxxxxxx :(
  6. S

Bunny kennel!

Deleted
  7. S

Night nigt my darling Lucy :-(

Thank you everyone :) xx
  8. S

Night nigt my darling Lucy :-(

I don't know how to put a picture in here, but she was a much loved :love: gorgeous house bunny and little Tommy is missing her :cry: :cry:
  9. S

Herbie

RIP little Herbie the piggy :( xxx
  10. S

Poorly bun U/D He's died

Just read this ..... so sorry, what a horrid shock :cry: :cry: RIP little Wolfie xx
  11. S

Vet doesn't know what's wrong .......

Thanks for your help :)
  12. S

Hi - thanks for your reply :) The swab was taken whilst he was on the Baytril, as they put him on that as a kind of 'just in case'. However he then didn't have it for a week or so, on the vet's advice, to see if there was any deterioration in his well-being - there wasn't, there was no...
  13. S

....... can anyone help with this one please? My little Tommy has had pus in his left ear (and now some in his right ear I learnt today) for around 2 months. During that time it has got no worse, but no better, and Tommy has been fine in himself. The vet put him on Baytril at first, which...
  14. S

Canker?

Hmmmm, I did wonder that too - have flushed his ear and can't see any more wax, or 'pus' if that's what it was (it didn't smell). Thanks.
  15. S

Canker?

:shock:
Back