• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by stephers162

1. stephers162

Has anyone got one of these?

My 2 buns have one that they smush into together (one's nethie sized but the other's pretty chunky). They have however removed one side of it and eaten it so it's a bit wibbly-wobbly when they're both in there:D .... x
  2. stephers162

Little help quite quick pls!

It might be worth going to the vet if you think you've cut her plus when one of my buns had some crusty poop on his foot my vet shaved it off which should work for her as well. x
  3. stephers162

More bunny pictures

Awwww I love pepper!! :love::love: She's like a delicate girl version of my Pi :D Stunning xx
  4. stephers162

A new special bunny on the way/ piccys added p4/ more pics post 84/ vets p112

Happy birthday Liz! Newt is a lot like Binks when I first got him, he was the runt of his litter and at 10 weeks looked a lot like Newt. He only weighed 750g when he was fully grown and he had that sort of fluffiness behind his ears and down his neck. He is a little stunner! :love: Hope all goes...
  5. stephers162

Funny night

Lol now worries, I don't take offence to the suggestion I smell, I have been stabling my friends horse today so I probably am a bit whiffy :D I've just had a quick shower and changed clothes into my jammies which he walks on all the time and he just let me give him a quick nosey rub before...
  6. stephers162

Funny night

Am changing clothes as I type...shall see what happens :) x
  7. stephers162

Funny night

Thanks for replying! There's been nothing here at all, no fireworks or loud noises, so I don't know what has stressed him out so much. It just really confused me that he's eating and moving about fine but just doesn't want to be near me. I have been around dogs today, could the smell on my...
  8. stephers162

Funny night

Pi is having a bit of an odd evening. He's gone to ground under my bed and won't come out for anything. I've moved his food bowls under there and he's definately eating but he hopped up on my bed a few minutes ago and when I went to touch him he threw himself away like he was terrified of me. :(...
  9. stephers162

Rexy

Aw Rexy is gorgeous!! He reminds me of a big version of my Binks :love::love::love: x
  10. stephers162

When are your buns most active?

Yeah I totally agree, Pi comes to life between midnight and 6am, at which point he likes to dig the carpet and binky around on the bed I happen to be sleeping in :D
  11. stephers162

'Baby' My Foster.

Awww he's so lovely!!! :love::love::love: x
  12. stephers162

Separation anxiety

Cheers Sky, I'm looking into getting him some more non-destructible toys for the weekends I have to be away (although he has plenty at the moment he kills them all in a few days :)) and I've made him a snuggly house under my bed where he hides so hopefully he'll feel a bit more safe. Thanks...
  13. stephers162

Separation anxiety

Can rabbits suffer from this? Pi was dumped when he was a couple of months old and spent another couple of months in the back of a P@H warehouse waiting to be adopted. When I brought him home I noticed he enjoys chewing my carpet but I spend so much of my day with him that I stop him when he...
  14. stephers162

Vibes needed please - double worry update - post 17

Oh poor poor you, sending massive super vibes for you and both the buns xxx
  15. stephers162

HELP NEEDED! What's wrong with him???! :'(

Hey Kara, I'm in the process of sorting out my bun's 'memorial site' in my back garden and what you've done for Smokey sounds so lovely it brought me to tears. He'd be really proud. xxx
Back