• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Staceyanne0

1. S

Our new girl! She’s so beautiful [emoji171]

Thank you :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Thank you! Maybes she’s a mix, it’s so hard to tell nowa days, all I know is she’s beautiful and I can’t wait to bond with her and have her bond with our male :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Our new girl! She’s so beautiful 💜 Thank you! And I agree.. although she’s very soft! I thought she was a harlequin when I looked up all the breeds. But that’s what the store told me. Yes she has long white whiskers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Our new girl! She’s so beautiful 💜 Nope.. we got her from pet supermarket yesterday. Should they have given us something? Update: I just called. They said she’s a tortoiseshell Rex and she’s about 6 months old ... not sure how accurate this is thought. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

ADVICE please!

Hello all, we are fairly new to the rabbit life. We have a male and female. Not neutered yet (making appointments tomorrow).. we just got the female yesterday from the pet store and our male we got from a girl about 6 months ago. any advice on how to get them to bond with us more? Or want more...
  7. S

New rabbit owners

Hm ok I haven’t tried that as the white one doesn’t eat too much hay. I just started by putting his poop and pee from his cage in there and it worked right away. The other one (female) I may have to do that with as she’s quite fond of hay. But will they even use it right now? Since they keep...
  8. S

New rabbit owners

Cool thank you! I will keep you updated as we neuter and then bond when it’s time :) right now it’s a poop fest all around our screened in patio since we let them out separately.. the litter box is temporarily out of use ! Lol but I read this is normal for rabbits once they smell another in...
  9. S

New rabbit owners

Yes we are trying to get them both neutered at the same time as soon as possible. We are calling the vet on Monday. I’m hoping they bond well once all is healed enough to meet. she is def old enough to be spayed.. not sure if her exact age though. Just hoping her being bigger and more confident...
  10. S

New rabbit owners

:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

New rabbit owners

Thank you! His name is peppermint and her name is cookie :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

New rabbit owners

Hello all! I am brand new to this forum but excited to be apart of bunny life ! We got our first rabbit about 6 months ago. He’s a male - not yet neutered (I’m pretty sure he’s a Californian or Himalayan) just by doing some research. He’s pretty shy but doesn’t mind being pet when he wants ! We...
Back